Nitecore EA41 2014 (XM-L2 T6, 4xAA) review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO and more!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Re: Nitecore EA41 (XM-L2, 4xAA) review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO and more!

It's hard for me to comment on the EAX, since I haven't tested it (although I did review the EA8, along with the EA4 and EA41). I would echo TimothyBill's comments above about the difference between those models.

I would be willing to review the EAX, but Nitecore never brought it up with me. I typically leave it up to manufacturers to suggest lights for review (unless I get a lot of requests about a given light, at which point I may directly inquire). And I do have a couple other of their lights on hand for testing at the moment. :whistle:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic

FYI, I'm working on my review of the 2015 edition, and hope to post it here soon. :wave:

UPDATE DEC 27, 2014: My new 2015 edition review is now up. Please see that review for direct comparisons of the 2014/2015 editions, including all new beamshots, beam measures and runtimes. :wave:

Last edited:

KiwiBlue

Newly Enlightened

FYI, I'm working on my review of the 2015 edition, and hope to post it here soon. :wave:

Thanks for that SB. I am looking forward to the 2015 EA41 review. I currently have the EA41 and I am considering upgrading to the 2015 EA41. But it really depends on your review.

dizrack

Newly Enlightened

I got my 2015 ea41 today, absolutely love it, freaking shot a good beam in the dark this morning. Kinda waiting for the ea11 to come out b4 I snap up a 1xaa edc light. Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

Latest posts