mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,Look at this image.
nitecore.jpg
By coakingg at 2011-11-19regards
Looking at the image,thought the thread was about the TO

coaking

Newly Enlightened
please let somebody remove this image. i think that this image might be interestng because they are form same Nitecore series.
sorry!
regards

Dishonor39

Newly Enlightened
The lights in that image look like the Klarus Mi10 and X6. Am I the only one who sees it?

Ishango

Enlightened
I was pretty amazed about the poor quality of my T0 this weekend. It has been riding in my coat pocket for a few weeks now (I had intended it as a giveaway light, as the quality seems to be even less than the fauxtons I bought of DX). When I got it out of my pocket to look at it, it didn't turn on. I twisted the head of the body and saw the circuit board had come completely separated from the head. Just by carrying it in my pocket for all this time, not used in any way and it's not very likely it has taken shocks or other kinds of rough use.

fyrstormer

Banned
That's a shame. I wasn't impressed with the specs on the T0, but no light should fall apart just from being carried. I wonder if there are forces at work in SYSMAX's upper management to cut costs too aggressively.

I get the impression the Nitecore brand is being decommissioned. They have the SmartPD design, but that's the only unique thing they have going for them; every other design paradigm they have is duplicated in the Jetbeam brand at higher quality. I could see the T0 being migrated to the Jetbeam brand with minor tweaks in appearance and an improved build, but the "cheap 1xAAA keychain light" category is saturated with enough options now that I'm not sure there would be any return on Jetbeam's investment.

Latest posts