• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore USA Introduction

UFO

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nitecore USA Manufacturer Introduction

This tool presents discontinued models as well.[/QUOTE]
That makes it even better. Sometimes, I see a discontinued light that I was unaware of but still may be able to find on eBay.

UFO

fuyume

Enlightened
Hello Candle Power Forum members!

A little bit about Nitecore and us. Nitecore is an innovative manufacturer of LED flashlights, batteries, chargers, and other accessories. They have been continuously rolling out innovative products. I am sure many of you are familiar with their products and are already fans. While we are a relatively new member on this forum, we are a long time distributor in the US and a fan of Nitecore products. Therefore, we are very familiar with all Nitecore offerings. Per Nitecore's request, we are creating a dedicated Nitecore manufacturer sub-forum to post new product announcements and gather customer feedback on behalf of Nitecore.

As the Nitecore US distributor, we sell directly to customers and recruit Nitecore dealers in the US. Check out our website www.nitecorestore.com for additional details. We have close contact with the Nitecore manufacturers and always get the latest scoop directly from them. We have been regularly monitoring Candle Power Forum discussions and sending your valuable feedback back to Nitecore to help influence their future product design and production. Certainly, for Candle Power Forum members, we will also provide the additional benefits of new product pre-announcements, product pre-orders, special member discounts, and promotions. Stay tuned and we look forward to hearing from you. Tell us what you like, what you dislike, or any questions you might have.

Cheers,
Nitecorestore.com
I have recently become interested in Nitecore products, but it seems that, unlike Fenix, who maintains a US subsidiary that sells direct, Nitecore's US subsidiary does not.

I don't want to buy from someone identifying themselves as "nitecorestore", if they are not the actual Nitecore company. I want to buy from a trustable source that provides authentic product and warranty support. So, who are the people behind this account?

I have recently become interested in Nitecore products, but it seems that, unlike Fenix, who maintains a US subsidiary that sells direct, Nitecore's US subsidiary does not.

I don't want to buy from someone identifying themselves as "nitecorestore", if they are not the actual Nitecore company. I want to buy from a trustable source that provides authentic product and warranty support. So, who are the people behind this account?
There are several good dealers in the US that stock Nitecore, you don't need to buy from Nitecore Store. They have some good sales but I don't think they add much value over any other dealer.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened

I can see where it can get confusing and to clarify we are the authroized distributor for Nitecore. We work closely with the factory in product marketing and represent them on CPF.

fuyume

Enlightened
I can see where it can get confusing and to clarify we are the authroized distributor for Nitecore. We work closely with the factory in product marketing and represent them on CPF.
Right, but I meant, what is your name? Who are you? Are you any of the people in the Nitecorestore YouTube videos?

They appear to be a brand/DBA of Longhorn Tactical L.L.C., according to public records. They have the same physical address and phone number listed on both web sites. The "store address" is a small, generic brick building without any discernible branding on StreetView. Maybe someone on CPF has been there?

LONGHORN TACTICAL L.L.C.
Texas Taxpayer Number 32038555903
Mailing Address 10107 GLENCARRIE LN AUSTIN, TX 78750-4017
Right to Transact Business in TexasFRANCHISE TAX ENDED
State of FormationTX
Effective SOS Registration Date12/22/2008
Texas SOS File Number0801066524
Registered Agent NameJIAYU JIANG
Registered Office Street Address10107 GLENCARRIE LN. AUSTIN, TX 78750

The address in the business filing is a house in a residential neighborhood.

Mods - I obtained all information from the business web sites, Google Maps, Texas Comptroller, and LinkedIn. If you feel this is doxxing please remove or redact.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Right, but I meant, what is your name? Who are you? Are you any of the people in the Nitecorestore YouTube videos?
At this moment, I'm the one who monitors this account. I am Kelly and yes I am occasionally featured in our YouTube videos.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had good business with Nitecore Store and remain on their email list. It is no secret about their connection to Longhorn Tactical. At one time they claimed that they were in a better position to accept returns for faulty flashlights (or something like that) but there is another web store that sells Nitecore and will accept returns of non-functional units (personal experience).

Latest posts