NO-hassle guarantee from Surefire...?

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reviving thread: I emailed SureFire and had no luck. They replied a few times and suddenly stopped, they said they will send the parts I needed for my light, till now I have not received any emails from them. Can someone please tell me what is their International Customer Service email?

Once theyve told you they are sending you parts, they won't reply you, most case
It takes 2 weeks for parts to arrive from US to Asia

jalcon

Newly Enlightened
For what it's worth. I've always had great success with surefire warranty by email. However in my last experience, they responded to the first email, and will not respond since. It's been 2 weeks. Not sure what's going on over there. I've emailed a few times. I guess I'll give them a call today.

Roood

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. They replied already, this is not the first time I requested help from them. And usually I get replied right away from an International Rep, but this time its someone from their tech support. He said that they have like 400 emails right now and having a hard time replying to all of them.

0dBm

Newly Enlightened
Re: NO-hassle guarantee from Surefire is just a myth

Post deleted.

Last edited:

0dBm

Newly Enlightened

Post deleted.

Last edited:

coltchris

Newly Enlightened

I e-mailed Surefire last week for the first time ever; I've had Surefires for more years than I care to remember! I had tailcap switches go bad on an old 6P & C2. Haven't heard from them at all; probably because I later read in their Warranty that bulbs, batteriies, and switches are normal wear items and not included!

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast

I e-mailed Surefire last week for the first time ever; I've had Surefires for more years than I care to remember! I had tailcap switches go bad on an old 6P & C2. Haven't heard from them at all; probably because I later read in their Warranty that bulbs, batteriies, and switches are normal wear items and not included!

I did receive two switches from warranty services
Both E2e and C2

coltchris

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for encouragement; but they never responded to e-mail. Maybe I should re-send?

FaithinGod

Newly Enlightened

When I called Surefire and asked about their warranty saying that they don't warranty switches, I was told, by Tech Support, that the switches which they don't cover under their warranty are their "remote" switches, such as the ones for mounting flashlights on a rifle. The tech support person did say that the handheld flashlight switches were covered under their warranty.

FaithinGod

Viper715

Enlightened
I've had a number of tail switches replaced under warranty no questions asked.

I think your problem is that you emailed them. Call them they answer the phone take your info and you'll have a TC in hand in about a week. They don't respond well to email but are super fast an helpful over the phone.

Let It Bleed

Newly Enlightened
I've only had two occasions to contact Surefire CS and I used email both times. Response was quick and issues resolved.

But you can never assume that your email was received. I'd expect that, just like my email sometimes filters out legit email, a large company has to use filters also. They have no incentive to ignore customers.

However, it does aggravate me that some entities will post email contact information, but invest little to no resources to actually respond. If you're not going to invest in making email useful, then don't post an email address in your contact information. But that's just my opinion.

Also, to be clear, I don't think Surefire has failed to support email communication. While my experience with their CS department is anecdotal, their reputation for excellent CS is well known.

Additionally, with all the sales on discontinued items, maybe their volume has increased. Or maybe it's seasonal. Whatever the cause, it's not unusual for there to be fluctuations in CS volume.