Nova Lasers Product Review !!!! X-Series Laser - the X-85 !

Kenom

Enlightened
WOW! heh DROOL! heh heh WOW! I'm hella impressed with the case, and the other items they have available there. Like... X-series lens holder with optics. I'm sure he got one of those too. WOW! Heh, heh, heh. SHUT UP BUTTHEAD.

SenKat

Enlightened
Yeah - I will not be able to review ALL the optics "stuff" they crammed in the box tonight - man, good thing this camera is digital - I would be spending a FORTUNE to develop film right now !

SenKat

Enlightened
Okay, sorry for the letdown folks, but I ran outta time tonight for filming - but the diffraction gratings, and the lense holder accessory are gonna knock your socks off !

Apex007

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to your great review I decided to go ahead and order an X-105 last night, I can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks again SenKat!

Naturally I'll post a mini review when mine arrives too :twothumbs

X_Marine

Enlightened
Great review.
Love the vids, and sold on the goggles thanks Kat. ')

ThanX
X.

Last edited:

SenKat

Enlightened
Thanks, guys - I had a BLAST doing the review - now that CPF is back up and running, I have some posting to catch up on ! :) I will be posting the optics and accessories review, as well as a Dragon LAser's Blue laser review !

SenKat

Enlightened
Shooting star !!!
IMG_2087M.JPG

NOVA Beamshot..........
IMG_2100M.JPG

The new dawn of green lasers....
IMG_2061M.JPG

Last "sky" shot
IMG_2060M.JPG

Praxxis

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to take a second and thank SenKat for this excellent review. I read it over the weekend, and ordered an X-85 with some optics on Sunday night. I just got it in the mail this morning and it is everything I was hoping for.

While waiting for it, I registered for these forums and have read just about every thread in the Laser section. This has been a great resource for understanding how to safely operate my laser, as well as legal and other issues around high powered lasers. Keep up the good work all.

Once I have some time, I will see if I can get some creative indoor shots of it in action that I can share.