Novelty Gun Light from ARMS

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Movelty Gun Light from ARMS

Ahh yes, using red to preserve night vision... *facepalms*

cslinger

Enlightened
You sure that is red light? Might be the plasma heating up before a shot. :D

Mark my words this will find its way into a cheesy Sci-Fi channel movie.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
So it is no hoax :eek:oo: ... but still some kind of funny :D

Plastic, right?

And yes, I wanna see that in Alien 5 - the re-resurrection :p

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Run it for 20 minutes and then run a rapid string of 80 rounds and see what's happened to the LED's.

Stupid design unless from this angle you can't see the hose running to the radiator.... :ohgeez:

Backyard Ranger gear.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a heatlamp to me... Maybe it allows you to cook your food when you are out in the field?

DedEye

Newly Enlightened
As with every other thread I've seen on the Ring of Death on other forums, this one misses the point.

I saw the prototype at SHOT and was impressed with the potential. The Ring of Fire is a great concept because of the versatility it provides. The six separate modules can be replaced for things like visible laser, IR laser, IR illuminators, and different color lights. Imagine how much weight a comparable number of lights and lasers would add to a rifle.

It is front heavy, yeah, but imagine how nice it would be on an SBR ;).

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not agree....

I could object that this way the operator will need X amount of time to sort through the switching...

But thet thing kills the MOST important thing....Peripheral vision when on target but not on sights (thatmeans covering a distant target and scanning its souroundings)

N/Apower

Enlightened
This is SOOOOooooo! cool. I have always wanted a gatlin-gun apparatus of flash-lights hanging on the end of my AR. And the bezels looking like faux A2 flash-hiders. NO WAY! I'm going to go dress up in my 5.11 pants and paint my face with some shoe-polish and go lay in a ditch somewhere with my paintball gun. :shakehead