Now accepting more AAA back orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
lildave said:
I got mine and the old is 53 lux and the new 114 lux. Thanks

From what distance are you measuring and what battery?

Old 25-30 and new 45-60 Lux seem more in the range for this light at 1m.

TunnelVision

Newly Enlightened
This topic is degraded into an order number frenzy... and I shall join in!!

#1867 shipped on Oct 6th!

Scary thing though, I was in the process of moving to a house at the end of September, I ordered it early August but didn't catch the expected delivery date until a few days after I ordered (I know, I should read thoroughly). The order mailing address was for my old Apt. which I was to be out by Oct 1st. Right into the middle of September, I read that changing your mailing address meant building a new order number, delaying the delivery (obviously), so I gambled for it to arrive before Oct...

And lost the gamble. Heh. I was checking up on the order tracking and saw it was out for delivery on Saturday- I work nights so I when I woke up I checked my mailbox to find nothing. Disappointed, I came into work and check the delivery status to find that it was being properly forwarded to my new address so I should be getting hopefully Tuesday (damn columbus day).

*crosses fingers*

othersteve

Newly Enlightened
Not a lot of activity in this topic; I presume that means that no shipments have gone out yet this week or at the end of last week. I hope Arc isn't backlogged too far beyond their estimates, or that could make things hairy for them considering the number of orders coming in!

Steve

cnw4002

Newly Enlightened
I just got an e-mail saying it will be two or three weeks until they get more product in. I order August 31st. Order #2001. They need to change the order form to 8 weeks before shipping.

FlameOn

Enlightened
Got mine yesterday....wow...I thought my old turqoise was bright...not anymore...well worth the wait....it took 2 months but what the heck, it's not like when you order one you are sitting in the dark waiting...as my mom always said when I didn't want to wait for something..."the time is going to go by anyway".....:)

servito

Newly Enlightened
Do you mean that the new premium is even brighter than the old turqoise?
That's amazing since my turqoise AAA is much musch brighter than my father's old white one (the normal one).
By the way, has anybody ordered and received one ARC AAA through USPS for international orders?
If somebody ordered that way, please let me know if it got to her/him ok, or if it got lost.
Thank you in advance.

KingSmono

Enlightened
Sigman said:
Order #1975 - no word at all on status...

Same for me (Order 1932)... today marks the 9 week anniversary of when my order was placed. I guess this is another case of "Good things come to those who wait?" :shrug:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the delay guys. I did post several weeks ago that the orders originally projected for, "the end of september" were going to be delayed.

The last production run had ~35% less yield than projected. The next run (due in 3 weeks), if it has a good yield, should catch us up momentarily.

Again, I am sorry for the delays.

Btw, I copied the AAA head program to the new CNC yesterday. It is probably a week away from turning its first production parts. This new machine will add significantly to our production volume.

Peter

E

Emilion

Thanks for your hard work and update. Hope that I can get my #2137 before Christmas~~

fastharry

Newly Enlightened
great support.....great product....I'm lucky to be 2021......

Peter......just so you know.....I found out about this greatproduct from flashlightreview.....and I'm going to spread the word about the ARC to all my fellow RC (radio control) racers.......we are ALWAYS looking for more light!!!

Last edited:

KingSmono

Enlightened
fastharry said:
.....and I'm going to spread the word about the ARC to all my fellow RC (radio control) racers.......we are ALWAYS looking for more light!!!

Arc AAA's would make for good headlights! I have an Ofna OB-4, but that thing is hard enough to control in full daylight!

fastharry

Newly Enlightened
KingSmono said:
Arc AAA's would make for good headlights! I have an Ofna OB-4, but that thing is hard enough to control in full daylight!

are you racing it or just bashing?....

Luminilious

Newly Enlightened
I got my ARC last week! My life is much better now I think. But I wasn't one of those impatient fanatics. I waited patiently for 6 weeks with complete understanding for Peter and his lower than expected yields. Besides I still had my Vector Slimlight to play with. There is something special about the ARC. It feels like a tool, and people can get crazy about their tools.

cmlotito

Newly Enlightened
Hi, my order number is 1935 ordered back on 8/24/05. Just wondering when I will be receiving my lights.

Thanks

othersteve

Newly Enlightened
Order #1943: Shipped Oct 27, 2005 6:03PM.

That would indicate that at least all orders up to this number have been shipped. Looks like Peter wasn't kidding when he said the new production yield was higher than before.

I'm excited about my new lights! :)

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.