• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Now FS Pancake style holster for the PD

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

I just wanted to throw this out there and see what you folks thought about it.

Thanks for your input.

Brian

FRONT_PD_s.jpg

FRONT_PD2_s.jpg

Last edited:

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Re: Pancake style holster for the PD

I really like it. Looks strong, secure and well built.

Matt

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like a great way to secure it so that the holster does not move when pulling out the light.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like it also, is this a one off or would you consider making them for CPFers?

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened

I would love to make them for CPF members but I'm not sure I could turn them out very quickly. Certainly not as fast as Matt@artofhide cranks out his. Right now, I am working a full time job and attending Bible college full time so my spare time is limited. I could try to make a few while on Thanksgiving break from school and definitely around the 2nd week of December after the fall semester is over. Currently, I am working on a 2nd holster and I have plans to dye it black. We will see how that one turns out. I will post some pictures when I finish it.

Brian

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
My pancake holster arrived in the UK today, on the back of very fast shipping, easy going and perfect communications.

I'm very impressed. I'm not trusted to own a firearm in my country so the pancake style is a new one on me, but it suits an EDC light perfectly.

The holster is very nicely shaped. As with Matt's holesters the leather is formed around the clip and there is a wide opening to guide the clip in and holster the light securely in place. This is easily done without looking directly what you are doing and once in place I cannot imagine the light coming out inadvertantly.

It's not quite as fancy or refined as AotH stuff but for what Brian charges these are an absolute steal. I have little doubt the holster will last as long as I do and can't imagine how anyone wouldn't be entirely staisfied with what they get.

Thanks Brian, :twothumbs

Hods

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened
Hods,

Thanks for the kind remarks. I'm glad to see the holster made it safely, and so quickly. I sent it on Monday Nov 3, so that was exactly one week. I hope you enjoy using it.

And thanks again for your purchase. :grin2:

Brian

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a shame. Would be nice to see some beautiful craftsmanship done for holsters. Been trying to get info on where I could order a holster from Art of the Hide for my Haiku but my search seems to end nowhere.