Now offering lights - help please

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems like everyone wants the Brinkmann Legend LX, at low-low prices....

The Eternalight would also be a great choice.

But, what others have said is right-- when doing online orders, it would be nice to know if something will be in stock or is back-ordered.

Also, it's nice when you don't have to buy a new mouse after ordering a product because you wore out the mouse button clicking things so much!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alaric Darconville:
it would be nice to know if something will be in stock or is back-ordered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem!

We can tell you if it's in stock, and if not, how long until it ships to you
grin.gif

Have fun!

Dan

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey JavaHead, i'm glad to see a distributor taking advantage of a discussion board like this. I can tell you are starting a very successful and customer service oriented bussiness.

Anyway, fill me in on the arrival of the Light Cannon anytime on this discussion because i check back on this post daily. I'm ready to buy the Light Cannon now, and if you sell your products 20% off retail, i figure i can save myself 30-50 dollars by buying from you - and instead of my local dive shop!

Keep up the good work JavaHead....OH BTW, what is your real name? I think i missed it. I'd like to call freinds by their first name. (yes, we are all friends here on CPF....i hope
grin.gif
grin.gif
)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

LEDagent, the name is Dan -- darn glad to meet'cha
grin.gif
Soon as I get word on the cannon I'll give you a hollar.

something ridiculous (aka lightlover) -- Well partner -- Ah reckon that I can ship just about any-ole-which way so as to get'cha yer package as inexpensive as possible
wink.gif
Customer has the call on shipping methods -- UPS, USPS, FED Ex etc etc...
grin.gif

Thanks again for all the support -- I'll continue to update the site as my fingers allow
tongue.gif

Have fun!

Dan

D

**DONOTDELETE**

The page has been updated again. Until my web forwarding service catches up, just click here.

The regular www.gogetemgear.com website should catch up by tomorrow.

Have fun!

Dan

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
I had forgotten I even had an account with Moteng. Guess it's shopping time. Hey Jave when I get in trouble with the wife in the morning for spending money can I blame it on you for reminding me?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh sure, just swing the spotlight of blame over this way
grin.gif

I'm busy right now making my pre-deployment/birthday list for her
wink.gif

Have fun!

Dan