Object/Subject Review: Nitefighter F30C

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Object/Subject Review: Nitefighter F30C (In Progress)

In all honesty, I'm getting tired of all the twisty head lights. Everyone says they are designed for Military and Police. I can't imagine who told them that Police tool need to operated by two hands :thumbsdow

On the other hand I like the looks of this light, and the bezel size.

3-mode with tailcap isnt suitable too
You will accidentally change the mode if you were panic or anything wrong happens

RCLumens

Enlightened

Agree with the not much love for the twisty...Not for a tactical sized or marketed light anyway... Ditto on liking the bezel size and throw capability though. Great review again Bigmac_79!

In all honesty, I'm getting tired of all the twisty head lights. Everyone says they are designed for Military and Police. I can't imagine who told them that Police tool need to operated by two hands :thumbsdow

On the other hand I like the looks of this light, and the bezel size.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast

Several performance tests completed, details added to the "Performance" section.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, I've added a video of the UI to the "User Interface" section. This review is very near completion. :)

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, added a few final touches, and this review is complete!

PhosCosmos

Newly Enlightened
I can confirm that this light will run on two 18500's with the extension tube. Two AW 18500's work quite well. Illumination Supply has the F30c for $45 right now. At that price this light is a steal! It throws well; quite a bit farther than the Thrunite T30 and the Fenix TK21.

Latest posts