October 2010: Lights you bought this month!

HIDblue

Enlightened
I finally ordered an HDS Systems 170T Custom from Henry and a Moddoo stainless steel pocket clip from Oveready.

Now for the wait....:popcorn::whistle:

Pliauga

Newly Enlightened
Solarforce L2P with an XR-E 5 mode drop-in
Zebralight H51

Still waiting for both of them to arrive though :(

PaveHammer

Newly Enlightened
Wow, where to start? A month after I join, this is where I'm at:

HDS Ra Clicky, 170 Tactical, w/ flush and raised tailcaps, bezel-down clip, and got screwed by Dad!

Zebralight H31

Just ordered the following yesterday:

Malkoff 4D MagLite Drop In w/ Reflector and UCL

MD2 Turnkey High/Low and Tailstand Cap w/ pocket clip

MD3 Hound Dog and Tailstand Cap w/ pocket clip

M61 for SureFire's for my father's SF C3.

It's been an expensive month here. :(

Syrlinger

Newly Enlightened
The blue houses, Kalix, Norrbotten, Norrland, Swed
Tiablo ACE G :party:

I called the local electronics store to ask if they could sell me some RCR123A's or 18650's after i realized how much it would cost to run this thing on the regular cr123a's they had.
But noooo they didn't even know there were 18650's or rechargeable 123's.
I have to order them off the internet which i'm sure will partially cancel the money saved on recharging. :duh2:

LightBlue6

Newly Enlightened
ICON Solo 2AAA & 4Sevens Preon Revo SS NW

ICON Solo 2AAApros:

1. excellent pocket clip. Reminds me of how many VW's have Audi-quality buttons and switches. ICON may be a separate entity from SureFire, but the Solo's sturdy clip reminds me of a "Vampire's" "Ultra" death grip.
  2. Good quality beam/optics, simply useful Low-High, thoughtful regulation software as others have mentioned
  3. Unique form factor, good build quality for the low price
Solo 2AAA cons:

1. Rear clickie is a bit small, but it feels sturdy and reliable
  2. Divots in the grip area kinda work, but still a bit too slippery
  3. Can't think of a third con, so I'll give it a 4th Pro: $25 for a light that
    has many of the SureFire intangibles. It just feels right, from the form factor to the beam quality. Way to go PK.
Preon Revo SS NW (Received days ago)

1. Wow. It's fun to spend hard-earned money on something that feels worth the price. Loaded the battery, twisted the head several times, and my head lit up too.
  2. My first neutral white, and I've decided there is not an "ideal" white LED tint. But this Prevo's NW has a pleasing glow, and the low-Low makes for a great reading light. If LED tints were given apparel-style color names, I'd call this one "Nostalgic White." Very good color representation, but everything is bathed in an old-school-pre-tech-era soft white glow. Even when on High, same feeling yet much brighter.
  3. Instead of going straight to my keychain, it's now riding in the right-front pocket in a premium leather sheath originally made for a fine gentleman's folder. This Prevo deserves the skin more than the knife.

YIKES

Newly Enlightened
Streamlight PT1AA
Surefire U2
JetBeam JET I Pro V3

I can't stop!!! I love/hate this forum, you bunch of geeks running around with lights blinding people....It's my turn now! haha

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a Preon 1 (red) for my fiancée for her birthday. She should like it since she too in a flashaholic :thumbsup: This will be our first 4Sevens brand light--hopefully it is nice. :)

cw_mi

Enlightened
It's been a rough month...

Fenix LD40
Fenix TK12
4Sevens AA2 R5 tactical
4Sevens Preon Revo
Insight M3 Weapons light

777ER

Newly Enlightened
This is not a WTB thread. Go to CPFMP and post a WTB.

Last edited by a moderator:

jax

Newly Enlightened
oh boy,here we go..

2, nitecore d11's
eagletac m2xc4 neutral
2, two million candlepower spotlights.
a 25 million candlepower HID
maglite 3d led
noma cree 1aa edc
300 lumen mastercraft cree xp-e twin head/emitter
a maglite solitare
a ultramini alu strobe for my dogs collar
...i think thats it,but might have missed one or two:whistle:

Robinda

Newly Enlightened
My wife has bought me an ITP A3 EOS upgrade in titanium for my birthday lucky me! I cant have it until my birthday in December though:shakehead

Ishango

Enlightened
Sheesh, isn't it November yet? :sssh:

This is third time I buy something this month. :oops: I just ordered the following items:

• FUSION 36 LED POWER MODULE FOR 2~6 C or D Cell MAGLITE (after some reviews and tips from here)
  • 13.5 lumens Bi-Pin LED MODULE FOR MAGLITE SOLITAIRE (I put my Solitaire on the crappiest light thread, now to be undone?) (From the distributor of the Fusion 36).
  • 4Sevens Quark MiNi AA, after reading way too many positive reviews about it.

I really lovecpf

Last edited:

afdk

Newly Enlightened
:DI bought the Surefire E2D led defender, (200 lumens). Will receive it in a couple of days!

Retinator

Enlightened
Against all of the great wisdom here, I just picked up a Solitare..........

The curiosity has been bugging me after hearing how bad it is..... and you guys were right ......

Now I know........

I have the blue, kind wished I grabbed a red as well (face palms)......