"Ode to a Spy", or "Why the SW GG Spy IS worth every penny!" VERY PHOTO HEAVY!!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: "Ode to a Spy", or "Why the SW GG Spy IS worth every penny!" VERY PHOTO HEAVY!!

If you do it'll probably be as well received as your other threads, not to mention a refreshing new view of our classic 007.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Ode to a Spy", or "Why the SW GG Spy IS worth every penny!" VERY PHOTO HEAVY!!

Congrats, Nick. You won't regret it...the Spy, like the Haiku, LS20, PD-S, Nautilus and a couple others (IMHO) is in the club of the most enduring and useful lights available.

You'll have to check back in on this thread. It was fun watching your evolution from this post...

;)
We'll see how she goes..might have to write another Ideal EDC essay. ;)

nbp

Flashaholic
Congrats, Nick. You won't regret it...the Spy, like the Haiku, LS20, PD-S, Nautilus and a couple others (IMHO) is in the club of the most enduring and useful lights available.

You'll have to check back in on this thread. It was fun watching your evolution from this post...

;)

Thanks Dan for the link, I had forgotten about that great thread, I'll have to refresh. I knew it would only be a matter of time before I jumped in, just like with the other great builders! :eek:oo:

nbp

Flashaholic

Quick and dirty celly pic of 0309. :)

spyp.jpg

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

nbp,

Nice quick and dirty celly pic of 309.

Enjoy!

:twothumbs

nbp

Flashaholic

Oh, sorry. Cool XP-G. :grin2:

nbp

Flashaholic

Greg, you mentioned this light is most at home when in a pocket with other assorted nonsense, so I thought I'd post a pic of the 'nonsense' that has gone in my pocket the last three days with the SPY. The pocketwashing continues. :naughty:

Warning: Graphic photo below; not suitable for children or those who handle their SPYs with white gloves or store them in velvet pouches!

It's been grinding around in my pocket with a McG Ti splitring hosting a Ti Mako, a Ti Prybaby and a Ti Keyton. (The safety pin is steel. :shakehead ) I call this Ti-washing. :rock:

photoqly.jpg

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
"Ode to a Spy", or "Why the SW GG Spy IS worth every penny!" VERY PHOTO HEAVY!!

Ha ha. That is sweet! I can't wait to see the progression of the pocket washing. :)

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice. That would be quite expensive if you lost the keyring! :eek: