ok i finnaly have a flashlight brand im loyal to

fnsooner

Enlightened
How long did it take to arrive? I ordered one today, but the page says Back Order.
Just a couple of days. I did order another last Friday and it was delivered Tuesday. I did notice that status changed from "in stock" to " backordered" after I ordered it Friday.

I live in Tulsa and it is usually a short delivery time from Zebralight though.

Having said all that, I decided to make one more order Tuesday for an SC53fc and it went from "in stock" to "backorder" after I made the order, but I am getting some weird ambiguous tracking on this order.

eff

Enlightened
I don't have a preference for a specific brand.
I own some Maglight, Fenix, Olight, Nitecore,,Eagletac, HDS ,Surefire, Zebralight, Jetbeam, Sunwayman, etc...

I completely stoped buying HDS, because of their steep price increase.
I also do not buy lights with proprietary batteries or chargers (that excludes a lot of Oligth models)
And I do favor ligts with greate runtimes (ie Zebralight).

CHNeal

Enlightened
I am down to three brands Ill buy.

Peak for the awesome Eiger I am never without, Streamlights on all my G19s and Malkoff for everything else. Now The Malkoff is fairly new to me but is now replacing all my handheld lights other then the Eiger. I was for years HDS and Surefire loyal for both handheld and weapon lights but those days are over and Ill not buy anymore as the prices have climbed way past a positive outcome of the cost benefit analysis for me.

MX421

Enlightened
Haven't bought one in awhile, but my favorite brand is also zebralight. Its probably the brand that i have the most of as well although that likely isn't fair because i bought quite a few brands before coming to the conclusion that it was the light that best ft my needs. Since i have only had an issue with one zebralight out of the dozen or so i have owned, i guess they have also earned my loyalty.

Xyrium

Newly Enlightened
I have to admit, Acebeam has been getting some attention from me. I have their L18, and for the price, it's fantastic. They have a great feel in the hand, and I love access to Turbo directly from the tail, with a lockout if needed from the forward button.

If the E70 was a little more, errr, subtle...I'd be buying it next. So, the TK18 is on my radar instead. Yes, superficial, but...