Our very own Gene Malkoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldways

Enlightened
is getting famous:twothumbs

Two national magazines..American Handgunner and American Cop have articles featuring Malkoff flashlights and products.

Well deserved and congratulations Gene!!

Last edited:

00Moonshine

Newly Enlightened
That may be my fault. Both magazines are edited by Roy and Suzi Huntington (husband and wife) and I sent en email to Suzi regarding an editorial she wrote on flashlights. I praised my Malkoffs and she replied that she wasn't familiar with them, but would check them out. The American Cop bit came out shortly thereafter. As you can read, they were as impressed by Gene's work as the rest of us are.

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Gene! You deserve it! I imagine it may become harder to find the Malkoffs we crave now that he has national recognition...

johnny0000

Newly Enlightened
Awesome great news! Been rocking his lights since the beginning, I'm happy for his success. Now I guess the wait times will be even longer. :)

ishmael

Newly Enlightened
Outstanding! It could not have happened to more deserving or nicer people, glad I got a few while the getting was (relatively) easy.

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I can really see the demand taking off now... good luck finding any Malkoffs anytime soon... No one cared about that silly Mateba auto-revolver until it was featured in some gun magazine, now the price has tripled...

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to the Malkoff Family...Well Deserved as i and many others love your Drop-ins and Lights....Robert.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations to the Malkoff's! You deserve some recognition. You da man!

Darvis

Enlightened
Awesome!!! Congrats as well, they are just too darn good to be hoarded by us CPF types..

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff's recognition is well deserved to say the least. He has really set the standard for quality around here for quite some time now.

Gene43

Enlightened
Thanks Guys. We really do appreciate the support! Things certainly have changed since I modded that first Maglite at the kitchen table about 6 years ago, or built my first flashlight out of PVC pipes with a Lux III and home made driver. I have been blessed!

Thanks, Gene

Norm

Retired Administrator
Not wanting to take away from the high regard for Gene, I think we're all aware by now that there is a dedicated cheers forum in the Marketplace. Please continue in one of the many existing cheers threads or if you wish start a new thread. - Norm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.