• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules -warm, neutral, cool white/XRE-XPE-XPG-XML-U3 / NICHIA 92CRI PART 11

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

My order:

- New XPG-3 P60 Led module
- Tint 2B (6000K) - Cool White
- One Level (High)
- Smooth reflector

Paypal sent today

Thank you.;)

HI

Daniel I sent an email telling you there was no addy with the paypal so need to get an addy so I can send

Dave

recDNA

Flashaholic
Supposedly there will be a HiCRI XP-G3 coming. Should be great for business!

andyh

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

I'm looking for a module to do the following:
- 2 mode low/high (is it possible for it to be low by default whenever it's turned on?)
- Max possible lumens on high
- 3.7v (17670 or 16650)
- Good general purpose beam
- Not concerned about CRI, tint etc. Whatever gives me the most lumens on high.

Thanks

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

I'm looking for a module to do the following:
- 2 mode low/high (is it possible for it to be low by default whenever it's turned on?)
- Max possible lumens on high
- 3.7v (17670 or 16650)
- Good general purpose beam
- Not concerned about CRI, tint etc. Whatever gives me the most lumens on high.

Thanks

HI Andy

I am sure there are some drivers like that but ours are the standard last mode memory not a memorized low. The brightest on high would probably be a V6 coolwhite XPL, if a tighter beam is needed then a V2 coolwhite XPL-HI

Dave

cheey85

Newly Enlightened
xpe r2

Smooth cool-white potted us address

One mode high for solarforce l2t model

8 degree/ 60 degree i didnt get what this means..

$30 correct?

thanks

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
have been off for some time, and read You no longer offer via cpf ... :thinking:
Could You please give ma a quick update:
XPE ... is the new "replacement" for XM-L2?
XP-G2 ... is still the "small" led?
what would the typical data with XPE be? (amp at max with brightness (very roughly) )

unfortunately at Your site, linked in post above, there is still present why I ordered here: the level choice is wrong way (for me) - at least there is no driver low --> med --> high mentionned anywhere.
Or the possibility of "specialities" (like a max that is reduced a bit for more runtime).
Is this still possible and how can it be ordered?

I hope You are still around and can give answers, thanks a lot in advance

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
have been off for some time, and read You no longer offer via cpf ... :thinking:
Could You please give ma a quick update:
XPE ... is the new "replacement" for XM-L2?
XP-G2 ... is still the "small" led?
what would the typical data with XPE be? (amp at max with brightness (very roughly) )

unfortunately at Your site, linked in post above, there is still present why I ordered here: the level choice is wrong way (for me) - at least there is no driver low --> med --> high mentionned anywhere.
Or the possibility of "specialities" (like a max that is reduced a bit for more runtime).
Is this still possible and how can it be ordered?

I hope You are still around and can give answers, thanks a lot in advance

Hi

The XPL NOT the XPE is a XML2 on a XP sized footprint. It runs at 3 amps just like a XML2 and has the same beam angle, the XPL-HI is a 3 amp emitter but has a tighter beam angle like the XPG2 does.

The XPG2 is the smaller or lower amperage emitter if that is what you are asking.

Our site is open and the preferred way to order, questions can be asked through our contact us form and special orders such as lower amperage can be done at check out by leaving us a note when offered the chance at check out. It is still advisable to use the contact us if needing special orders.

As for the levels, we still use last level memory drivers just plain old nanj drivers everyone uses. I honestly don't know if they are low med high or high med low as I pay no attention to that since they are last mode memory sorry I will check but the rotation is not changeable so they are as they are.

Dave

AdrianWA

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, good day. What P60 drop in should I buy for my Solarforce Gladiator? I want a 5 mode with hidden strobe and beacon? 4500k tint single emitter around 1500 lumens and can handle 4 pieces 18650 in series. Cheers everyone and thanks in advance for your help.

mah827

Newly Enlightened
Can you tell me what the output of the 850nm IR module is? And what is the main difference in the smooth and orange peal reflector?

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
The difference between the smooth and OP reflectors is, the smooth has better throw at the expense of a "clean beam". The OP reflector smoothes out the beam so it's more uniform but cuts some throw. Really personal preference.

mah827

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the explanation. If I could get an output rating for the IR modules I would give one a try.