• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak Led Solutions - Product Lineup

MWClint

Enlightened
Big +1 This is the info that should be on the website...MWClint awesome job!! do you by any chance have pricing info for the accessories??

This info is all from peak's 2008 pdf catalog.

Code:
Ocean Series High Flux LED Flashlight Accessories									

Item Type		Style	Sale	LIST	Qty	Total	P/N
		 Battery Cap  White		N/A	3.50	3.50		0.00 	91411
		 Battery Cap  Black		N/A	3.50	3.50		0.00 	91412
	17 mm Head Light Dimmer Cap			N/A	3.50	3.50		0.00 	91117
		Brass Mom Switch		N/A	10.00	10.00		0.00 	92111
		SS Mom Switch		N/A	10.00	10.00		0.00 	92112

Flashlight Accessories,  Magnetic/Clamps with Flex Arm with Key Ring Adapter									

Item Type		Style	Sale	LIST	Qty	Total	P/N
		 Magnet only		N/A	15.00	15.00		0.00 	99111
		 1 Inch Clamp		N/A	20.00	20.00		0.00 	99112
		 2 Inch Clamp		N/A	25.00	25.00		0.00 	99113
		Y plus Flex Arm		N/A	5.00	5.00		0.00 	99114

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
thanks for the well deserved sticky for Peaks excellent product- and thank you MWClint for your hard work!

Imworking

Newly Enlightened
A double ended CR-123A battery compartment in an anodized aluminum or brass is also available that can use a different head on each end, or one end can be used as a sealed spare battery/storage compartment with an optional cap. The optional momentary switch can be used on key-ring bodies that have the removable negative battery contact.

I sent an email to peak not long ago about manufacturing such a battery compartment. My Carribean (sans electronics) is my favorite pocket carry and it would be awesome to have a spare battery with the light. I'm glad to see they made this, do you know how to order it?

saabgoblin

Enlightened
You could always requset one on the order form, there is an area for special instructions but I am much more in favor of giving Peak a call on the phone.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
+1 for the usefulness of this post, this pretty much makes the website obsolete. That being said, I'm also seeing a lot of data here that doesn't appear to be referenced at all in Peak's Shop area - you would recommend just phoning in an order if the config doesn't appear on the order page?

Norm

Retired Administrator
:shrug: Why is there no credit given to the original source of this material?

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
:shrug: Why is there no credit given to the original source of this material?
:banghead:
my bad, thought I had noted it was a conversion of the Peak 2008 Catalogs. I went back to edit the first post to make that clearer.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you , MWClint for your time and effort in creating this thread! lovecpf, but Peak's website is very confusing. This thread has clarified everything for me :thumbsup:

victor01

Newly Enlightened
This is a great thread and very informative indeed.
In a consumer point of view, I see peak's flash base website to be significantly lacking information (made obvious by this thread). For their own benefit, utilizing one of the numerous e-commerce storefront solutions for their product display would make their line of product more accessible and easily updated.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
adlog.php

Page 1 of 212>

post_old.gif
04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Curt R
user_offline.gif

Enlightened

icon1.gif
2009 Law Enforcement Lights
The 2009 Peak LED Solutions line of professional Law Enforcement LED flashlights. All of these flashlights are designed to meet the Mission Critical requirements of the law enforcement community. (These are not commercial grade lights masquerading as duty lights). They are manufactured and assembled in Phoenix, Arizona USA.

Vein Illuminator IV 1: A 4 watt high power medical LED flashlight with a special lens assembly designed to change the sometimes difficult IV cathode insertion into a single stick procedure. This light is used to locate veins in the hand or foot and will penetrate up to 1-1/4 inches of non-muscular tissue. Veins appear as black lines in a translucent red background. It is only 4 inches long and uses a single rechargeable RCR123A Lithium-Ion battery.

Vein Illuminator IV 2: A 10 watt high power medical LED flashlight with a special lens assembly designed to change the sometimes difficult IV cathode insertion into a single stick procedure. This light is used to locate veins in the hand or foot and will penetrate up to 1-3/4 inches of non-muscular tissue. Veins appear as black lines in a translucent red background. It is only 6 inches long and uses two rechargeable RCR123A Lithium-Ion batteries.

Rainer: A small pocket backup light that uses a single rechargeable RCR123A Lithium-Ion battery, 1 inch head diameter by 3-3/4 inch long with tail operated momentary switch. Single light output level is 200 to 230 Lumens. Options include a 2 x AA battery compartment and traffic control wands.

Night Patrol - NP270S: A single output level 270 Lumen primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries. There are four optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to 12 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-1/4 inches in diameter with an anti-roll hex. Overall length is 6 inches long with a dual position tail operated switch. Single light output level of 250 to 280 Lumens. Options include interchangeable windows to modify light output patterns, battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

Night Patrol - NP350S: A single output level 350 Lumen primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries. There are four optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to 12 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-1/4 inches in diameter with an anti-roll hex. Overall length is 6 inches long with a dual position tail operated switch. Single light output level of 330 to 380 Lumens. Options include battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.
Night Patrol – NP270A:A 270 Lumen adjustable output primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries. There are four optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to 12 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-1/4 inches in diameter with an anti-roll hex. Overall length is 6-5/8 inches long with a tail operated lockout switch. A head mounted control adjusts the light output from zero to 280 Lumens. Options include interchangeable windows to modify light output patterns, battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

Night Patrol – NP350A:A 350 Lumen adjustable output primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries. There are four optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to 12 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-1/4 inches in diameter with an anti-roll hex. Overall length is 6-5/8 inches long with a tail operated lockout switch. A head mounted control adjusts the light output from zero to 380 Lumens. Options include battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

Combat Patrol – CP150C:A 150 Lumen computer controlled primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries. There are two optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to a maximum of 6 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-1/4 inches in diameter with an anti-roll hex. Overall length is 6 inches long with a tail operated switch. The tail switch controls the computer to adjust the output from 150 to 75 to 25 Lumens plus strobe and momentary on/off. Options include interchangeable windows to modify light output patterns, battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

Combat Patrol – CP200C:A 200 Lumen computer controlled primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR23A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries. There are two optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to a maximum of 6 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-1/4 inches in diameter with an anti-roll hex. Overall length is 6 inches long with a tail operated switch. The tail switch controls the computer to adjust the output from 200 to 100 to 40 Lumens plus strobe and momentary on/off. Options include battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

First Responder – FR400A: A 400 Lumen adjustable output primary duty light that uses a single 18650, or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A Lithium batteries or two or more AA batteries. There are three optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to a maximum of 9 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-5/8 inches in diameter. Overall length is 7-5/8 inches long with a tail operated lockout switch. A head mounted control adjusts the light output from zero to 400+ Lumens. Options include battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

First Responder – FR600A: A 600 Lumen adjustable output primary duty light that uses two 18500 Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or three CR123A Lithium batteries. There are four optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to 12 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-5/8 inches in diameter. Overall length is 9-1/4 inches long with a tail operated lockout switch. A head mounted control adjusts the light output from zero to 600 Lumens. Options include battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

First Responder – FR1000A: A 1000 Lumen adjustable output primary duty light that uses two 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries or four CR123A Lithium batteries. There are four optional battery compartments for a total of 3.7 to 12 volts of battery supply. The head is 1-5/8 inches in diameter. Overall length is 10-1/2 inches long with a tail operated lockout switch. A head mounted control adjusts the light output from zero to 1000 Lumens. Options include battery compartments, traffic control wands and a two inch adjustable belt holster.

First Responder Rifle Light – FRRL150C: A computer controlled 150 Lumen output light that uses two CR123A batteries or two RCR23A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries. The light includes a standard under the barrel military rail mount adapter, a thumb operated control switch and a vertical handle with spare battery storage. The computer controls three constant on output levels, strobe, and momentary on/off.

First Responder Rifle Light – FRRL200C: A computer controlled 200 Lumen output light that uses two CR123A batteries or two RCR23A Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries. The light includes a standard under the barrel military rail mount adapter, a thumb operated control switch and a vertical handle with spare battery storage. The computer controls three constant on output levels, strobe, and momentary on/off.

First Responder Rifle Light – FRRL500S: A single output level 500 Lumen light that uses two CR123A Lithium or two RCR123A Lithium-Ion batteries. The light includes a standard under the barrel military rail mount adapter; a thumb operated momentary – on/off control switch and a vertical handle with spare battery storage. Adjustable output head is a no cost option.

First Responder Rifle Light – FRRL1000S:A single output level 1000 Lumen light that uses two 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable or four CR123A Lithium primary batteries. The light includes a standard under the barrel military rail mount adapter and horizontal handle. A thumb operated momentary only control switch is mounted in the head. Adjustable output head is a no cost option.

Curt

Prices from another thread for the new LEO line- pretty sure they are fairly current, but don't quote me on that since
Robyn is the "Pricemaker".

First Responder FR400A 270.00

First Responder FR400 250.00

First Responder FR600A 265.00

First Responder FR600 245.00

First Responder FR1000A 285.00

First Responer FR1000 265.00

Rainier 105.00

Night Patrol NP270S 130.00

Night Patrol NP350S 160.00

Night Patrol NP270A 150.00

Night Patrol NP350A 180.00

Combat Patrol CP150C 160.00

Combat Patrol CP200C 190.00

Robyn

:party:

Last edited:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now only if their website was as clear as this spec sheet. This clears a lot up for me. Thanks for posting this. I've always been interested in Peak lights, but their website is confusing. The Eiger may just be the light to replace my Arc AAA on my keychain.

But after looking at the Eiger on Peak's website, there's one thing I don't understand. They have different model numbers like 10180, 10280, and 10440. Some have SS after the number, I assume that's for stainless steel. What do the numbers mean? I'm thinking of an Eiger, powered by 1 AAA, power level 8, and I'm unsure which model number is the right one.

Also, does anyone have any beamshots showing the wide, medium, and narrow beam angles?
Thanks.

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Now only if their website was as clear as this spec sheet. This clears a lot up for me. Thanks for posting this. I've always been interested in Peak lights, but their website is confusing. The Eiger may just be the light to replace my Arc AAA on my keychain.

But after looking at the Eiger on Peak's website, there's one thing I don't understand. They have different model numbers like 10180, 10280, and 10440. Some have SS after the number, I assume that's for stainless steel. What do the numbers mean? I'm thinking of an Eiger, powered by 1 AAA, power level 8, and I'm unsure which model number is the right one.

Also, does anyone have any beamshots showing the wide, medium, and narrow beam angles?
Thanks.

I will see if I can pull some beamshots to this thread. The different model #'s correspond directly with the newer Lithium Ion battery offerings that are out there- the 10440 is the same size as a AAA cell. I prefer to use AAA NiMH in my Eigers- but some of the Li Ion cells are pushing well over 3v and the Eiger Rebel emitter can handle it. I may switch in the future- but the #8 cool medium that I have puts out a HUGE amount of Light. SS (Stainless Steel) is additional $10 upcharge as opposed to HA and Brass. The wide emitter is slightly shorter than the Medium and Narrow and therefore shortens the overal length of the light- but not by much. I am a twistie fan- you may be too if you have edc'd an Arc for a while- the amount of light is far greater than the single or even the 3led Peak Materhorn that I used to edc. Blown away by the output of the #8. You may prefer the Cool tint as opposed to the Natural- more Arc like IMHO. More later.

Last edited:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, RAGE CAGE. I also see they have 2AAA versions available. Do you just have to order a separate battery tube to screw into the light to get the extra length? Or is there a single longer battery tube to accomodate 2 AAA's?
Thanks.

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Thanks, RAGE CAGE. I also see they have 2AAA versions available. Do you just have to order a separate battery tube to screw into the light to get the extra length? Or is there a single longer battery tube to accomodate 2 AAA's?
Thanks.

There is a single AAA tube- I think they are approx. $10-$15- depending on the material. I think they are only available with the removable key chain post- this allows the use of a momentary switch if one should want to. The nice part about they keychain post is that you can remove the negative battery contact to completely clean it- something that can not be done with the lug body- and you can tail stand it if you take the post off- it has it's own o-ring on it.
PEAKS are unique in the fact that you can LEGO a lot of their offerings- the Shasta heads fit the Baltic Bodies, the Matterhorn bodies fit the Eiger heads and vice versa- TONS of interchanging possiblities. The drawback of the AAAx2 body would be the length- but you would get a lot of extra run time if you kept it on pocket clip cary mode in a shirt pocket.

Last edited:

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a few thoughts to add to what Rage has said. The Eigers are great lights in any configuration. The wide beam head is, however, very slightly shorter and not longer than the narrow and medium head models. These have become my favorite lights by far and you just can't go wrong. If you like the 2 X AAA format with a momentary switch, you may want to stick to a HAIII body as the brass is beefy and pretty heavy for shirt pocket use. You could put a SS or brass head on the HAIII body for a flashier appearance.

Check this thread for some comparisons.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/236111

Theatre Booth Guy

Enlightened
There is a single AAA tube- I think they are approx. $10-$15- depending on the material. I think they are only available with the removable key chain post- this allows the use of a momentary switch if one should want to. The nice part about they keychain post is that you can remove the negative battery contact to completely clean it- something that can not be done with the lug body- and you can tail stand it if you take the post off- it has it's own o-ring on it.

Hopefully all the brass bodies are not like mine - it is not convertible to take the momentary switch. The lug does unscrew but the back end of the tube is solid. My SS Eiger does come apart just like you would expect - the only difference there is that the screw-in negative terminal is one solid piece instead of the two brass parts and one spring of the Pacifics that I have.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Just a few thoughts to add to what Rage has said. The Eigers are great lights in any configuration. The wide beam head is, however, very slightly shorter and not longer than the narrow and medium head models. These have become my favorite lights by far and you just can't go wrong. If you like the 2 X AAA format with a momentary switch, you may want to stick to a HAIII body as the brass is beefy and pretty heavy for shirt pocket use. You could put a SS or brass head on the HAIII body for a flashier appearance.

Check this thread for some comparisons.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/236111

DWF- thanks for catching my mistake- I went back and edited the earlier post.