PF18! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greg. Mac said something about the pack will charge AND settle the cells evenly after a while. He said it is a 4 pack of 26650. I want So I can weapon mount the hell fighter hehe.

Stan671

Enlightened
Thank you, Scott and family, for opening up your home to us once again. I had a great time seeing old friends again, meeting new ones, and playing with all of the most excellent flashlights!

N10

Newly Enlightened
A great time as always.

EU1C0165s.jpg

EU1C0166s.jpg
What kind of knives are those??

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are made by Dwaine Carrillo.....and VERY pricey but badass !!

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another great photon fest. Thank you Milky and family for the great flashpatality! It was a blast seeing everyone. Nice pics!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Milky for hosting sorry I couldn't stay as long as usual

Thanks Solscud, WadeF, Lighthouse one, and Data for all the great pictures

Thanks TurboBB for showing us your MarioBros Lumen Metering Warp Tube

Thanks ma_sha1 for bringing those Mega lights

Thanks everyone for another Photon-FUN-Fest

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I was a bit busy with the PVC LMD, I didn't really get to take much pictures but FWIW, here are a few:

ma_sha1's short arc getting ready for take off!

The ones related to PVC LMD measurements are here. I don't remember the details of all the lights so please feel free to reply to that thread.

Cheers,
Tim

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pictures Tim,

Very impressed with the range of your Mario Brother's LMD!
The Mega Blaster short-arc walked away with over 7000 lumens out the front, spot on!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
@TurboBB: your apparatus had me thinking of something like this...

6a0112791cb10528a401156ff52def970b-800wi

Regardless of how accurate it may be (and I think it does a very respectable job, even if not perfect in all cases) it's a genuinely great, out-of-the-box (literally?) idea. Me likes! :)

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
@TurboBB: your apparatus had me thinking of something like this...
And your picture has me thinking of Teej playing french horn... lol.

Speaking of pictures...

pom1.jpg

pom2.jpg

Can't thank you enough for the label. It's soooo cool! It almost completes the mod... meaning you've now inspired me to replace all 19 LED's. :naughty:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
PS - I was happy to hear so much support for another camping trip, and so the next FCW (Flashaholics Camping Weekend) is official in the planning stages. Stay posted it will be at Stokes State Forest, and the date will very likely be August 16-19. This is a new moon weekend, so it will be nice and dark up there! And don't be too concerned with the August time frame, the average temps there at that time are 80/day and 60/night, and under the shade of the forest it usually feels cooler during the day. I'll get a FCW thread up soon. --Tim

UPDATE!!! I was not able to get the date or location listed above, so I moved on to another option. I just booked both group sites at Voorhees for September, 14, 15, 16, 17. That is Friday - Monday. The weather should be perfect and we will have both group sites so there will be no one around us. Also, big bonus that is a new moon weekend, so it will be nice and dark! I'll start a new FCW thread soon, so keep an eye out for it! :)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Some of you already know this... as for the others, I'm posting a little later than I had intended, but would like to announce that PF19 will take place on Saturday, November 10th. Thread coming shortly!

To repeat...

The 19th Running of the illustrious NJ Photon Festival (PF19 for short) takes place on Saturday, November 10, 2012.

nolumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, ironically you guys are having some serious light issues now. I hope everything gets better over there.

Greetings from SoCal.