PF22! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Interesting post, Dave. Almost feels like a sting operation where I'll be arrested upon showing up.

However, I might be interested in attending after a little facial reconstruction and sanding off my fingerprints.

When someone has sanded off their fingerprints, its pretty damning though...sort of like when everyone's hands are black with the soot, and one guy's are clean because he washed them.

:D

Last edited:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
At some point I'll get that email sent. I just don't want to commit to anything at all just yet. Today is my 1st day home after my bypass and it just feels like it will never get any better! Obviously we know it will but I just don't know when! It definitely is something to look forward to through.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
At some point I'll get that email sent. I just don't want to commit to anything at all just yet. Today is my 1st day home after my bypass and it just feels like it will never get any better! Obviously we know it will but I just don't know when! It definitely is something to look forward to through.

Oh wow good luck with your recovery

TEEJ

Flashaholic

Several family members and friends went through bypasses, and, yeah, its scary at first, but all recovered fine..and, in fact, felt better than they had before the operations.

Looking forward to your full recovery!

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no doubts I'l feel better, it's just a matter of time. My father and brother had quadruple and quintuple, respectively and can attest to the better health.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no doubts I'l feel better, it's just a matter of time. My father and brother had quadruple and quintuple, respectively and can attest to the better health.

You did hear, one of your training buddies did cpr on one of my former coworkers. He literally dropped dead right in front of him. The aed device shocked him 3 times to bring him back. I just saw him in Best Buy a week ago. He's a changed man. & he's a few years younger than me, which was really scary.

You hang in there Roger. You'll climb back into your former self, just a lot wiser. Maybe a little prettier too