Pfizer vaccine contaminated with DNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
But which experts do you believe? Almost no-one in government, the media, not to mention all of the phony fact checkers and internet censors are experts on mRNA vaccines.

One expert, who happens to be the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology, has been censored and maligned by the above non-experts for questioning the safety and efficacy of the vaccines along with other expert doctors and scientists, even though many of their concerns have been proven valid.
if my doc tells me to do someting i listen im between docs right now. but if i find a good one ill listen to her

Reactions: xxo

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
if my doc tells me to do someting i listen im between docs right now. but if i find a good one ill listen to her
That's the way it should be – you make your own decision after consulting with your doctor. But no one should try to bully you, threaten your doctor, censure information or punish you. It's your body, your choice.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
:popcorn:... Here we go again. ...:popcorn:

fear-mongering
sheep
trouble passing high school science classes
right wing conspiracy BS

These are not words that encourage respectful dialogue. :ohgeez:
That was usually what led to locked threads in the previous administration. Only thing missing was "extreme mega MAGA". lol
Soon after we'd see "you're stupid" "no you're stupid" "well your mom eats bannana peels" "well your mom wears combat boots" then "Trump is Hitler" "no Nancy is Hitler" and so on.
Then a rant from a staff member about how hard they work keeping the place in line and how sick and tired they were of having to put up with such awful behavior by a few members "you know who you are".

This one is still going fairly well though. 👍

Last edited:

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your comments @bykfixer .
I encounter the "thought police" attitude daily with the general public, let alone enthusiasts or supporters of general "woke" cause. There are certain hot-button topics which are plainly false, unscientific, and demonstrably lead to terrible outcomes - but you can't say them out loud. My question to Mr. Ed (I took great care to be non-argumentative and respectful) regarding the reasoning for the deletion of the climate change thread remains unanswered. I'll accept any answer, as he has authority here, but silence sucks.

Anyway, now I sound jaded. Maybe I am. I guess I just would love to be able to discuss the ins and outs of various topics to ascertain the truth of each matter.

But back to the contamination - I am deeply worried when concern was voiced about the various rapidly-developed and non-longevity-tested vaccines created to combat COVID-19; and they were squashed mercilessly. Then, when most of the reasonable concerns begin to be justified as time passed; the concerned parties continue to be dismissed as "conspiracy theorists" alongside those who genuinely are beyond reason in the beliefs they espouse.

I'd very much like to see some serious enquiry made into the COVID-19 vaccines, so we can do better in the future.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your comments @bykfixer .
I encounter the "thought police" attitude daily with the general public, let alone enthusiasts or supporters of general "woke" cause. There are certain hot-button topics which are plainly false, unscientific, and demonstrably lead to terrible outcomes - but you can't say them out loud. My question to Mr. Ed (I took great care to be non-argumentative and respectful) regarding the reasoning for the deletion of the climate change thread remains unanswered. I'll accept any answer, as he has authority here, but silence sucks.

Anyway, now I sound jaded. Maybe I am. I guess I just would love to be able to discuss the ins and outs of various topics to ascertain the truth of each matter.

But back to the contamination - I am deeply worried when concern was voiced about the various rapidly-developed and non-longevity-tested vaccines created to combat COVID-19; and they were squashed mercilessly. Then, when most of the reasonable concerns begin to be justified as time passed; the concerned parties continue to be dismissed as "conspiracy theorists" alongside those who genuinely are beyond reason in the beliefs they espouse.

I'd very much like to see some serious enquiry made into the COVID-19 vaccines, so we can do better in the future.
Because the anti-vaxxers are like little kids. You don't argue with little kids. Because kids are stupid and what's the point? Ya just say "ya, ok" and then move on to other things. You can't have a good discussion with someone who thinks their feelings are facts. It would be like arguing with a flat earther or evolution denier.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast

You'll get the facts on the same day we find out who killed JFK and whether the Saudis knew about 9-11.

I do believe we used the best technology we could and did the best we could within the time constraints. One day we may find out there's a better way just like when they used to shoot hot mercury up the peepee hole to treat VD. We now know that doesn't work and causes more harm.

I don't know if the vaccine was good to put in my body, but neither was the pizza for lunch and the burger, fries and ice cream for supper.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ironically, those Mercury injections worked. Killed the Syphilis.
Problem is, cause a whole heck of a bunch of other medical issues that killed the patient.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
@vicv "Because the anti-vaxxers are like little kids." Seriously, let's keep this adult round here, and not return to the dark days Mr. Fixer referred to.
I know my post above was a bit negative, but just like poor souls Monocrom mentioned, so were the effects of the jabs on some poor folks.

I think @kerneldrop has it - in the words of my grandad; "We've just got to do the best we can with what we have."

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
@vicv "Because the anti-vaxxers are like little kids." Seriously, let's keep this adult round here, and not return to the dark days Mr. Fixer referred to.
I know my post above was a bit negative, but just like poor souls Monocrom mentioned, so were the effects of the jabs on some poor folks.

I think @kerneldrop has it - in the words of my grandad; "We've just got to do the best we can with what we have."
Fair enough. Apologies. I'm here to talk flashlights not this stuff. I …….dislike conspiracy theorists. Especially anti medical ones. As they can cause a lot of damage for others. But no need to be nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.