Pictures of a Nitrolon with LF bezel?

FriedTubes

Newly Enlightened
First off forgive me if I am violating any forum etiquette; posting in wrong place, wrong way, etc. I am still fairly new to CPF and trying to learn the ins and out.

I have looked online, and on CPF, for some better pictures of the Lumens Factory Z44 slotted and smooth bezels on Surefire Nitrolons.

I know LF has their stock photos but it's hard to get a view from the side where it screws flush to the body.

I have a brand new Nitrolon G3 and was wanting to use a Malkoff led in conjunction with an aluminum bezel mostly to just save my OEM head from daily use. Got a spare long tailcap as well.

I was wanting to see if the heads mate flush with the bodies, or if maybe that has more to do with tolerance stacking between bodies and drop-ins.

The Z44s on eBay are pretty steep now days and despite LFs shipping I was planning on grabbing some other stuff from them at the same time anyways.

Thanks.

048E78A3-5748-452A-AF7A-C7C4EE7B385F.jpeg

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've not tried the LF bezels but if you just want a cheap bezel as a user then they are available on AliExpress for about $13.

Search Replace surefire 6P/G2/3P/9P head 1:1

I've tried one on a G3 and there are no gaps when used in conjunction with a Malkoff Drop-in.

IMG_6408.jpeg

FriedTubes

Newly Enlightened
I've not tried the LF bezels but if you just want a cheap bezel as a user then they are available on AliExpress for about $13.

Search Replace surefire 6P/G2/3P/9P head 1:1

I've tried one on a G3 and there are no gaps when used in conjunction with a Malkoff Drop-in.

View attachment 43377
Yeah that's pretty much all I want it for is a beater head. That looks good. Did it come with glass?