PocketMateW. 9W variable output blaster. Thread I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Introducing... PocketMate-W. 5W variable outpu

I was an idiot to sell mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

Britt

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

MrMimizu... feel free to make your own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shannow... no hints yet. I don't like to put out something if it can't be delivered and things are relatively firm. In fact, I should take back my comments. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Everyone, there is nothing coming..... yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scrappy... thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greg... that's wishful thinking, but then wishes do come true.... sometimes.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tactical... sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kevin, you knew the PMW could have used Li-ions, right? In fact, you could have thrown anything at it and it would have worked.

TIN, problemo?

Oh well Britt, I am sure it couldn't have be helped.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

That was the intent - to chamber it for 18650s since I have a supply of them. That's why I said, consider the same flexibility in your next project (if and when it comes) because that is a winning combination. Even a 'special edition' PMW that is a 3C Mag could have run on NiMH Cs for some ultra runtime - I wouldn't need this but some folks might. The 3C can even accomodate a parallel 18650 setup.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hotbeam,

Is there a run #2 coming or a new bigger stronger longer lasting mod on the way if so I would like to be placed on the waiting list please.

Doug

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Introducing... PocketMate-W. 5W variable output.

27.jpg

Hey guys, I've come across a few more of those WX1U's and WX1T's so I will be making a very small run of a few of those. PM sent to those who wanted to get some last time. If there are any back-out's, feel free to post your interest here.

The run#2 Pocketmate-W's will be in pewter, very classy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Better get the build started...

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hotdamn, Hotbeam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

I'll take one! Can I get the extra rubber tube like I did the last time? Lessee, so I can run 168A, 168S and...oh yeah, 123As.

Let me know when to pay and how much, I forgot.

Thank you!

Britt

XFlash

Enlightened

Put me down missed last one.
Thanks

J_Oei

Enlightened

Still in for mine.
(as I recall, I was #1 on the 2nd run list) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Thinking about the pewter color, might have to see
if I can find something else...

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Heya BC, thanks for your interest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am going down the run #2 list at the moment and if there is a spare, you can have one. I am giving people a few days to get their PM and respond so it may take a week or two before I know. Will keep you updated on this thread. PS. You shouldn't have sold yours last time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

McShawn, thanks. PP received. #1/5.

XFlash, got you down on the #3 list. Will update you as per note to BC. (above)

J_Oei, you are right! You were the first on the run #2 list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Regarding colour, I am using the cut down Pewter OA2C's (thanks ModaMag) I have here. So unless your new colour is.... p e w t e r, you'll have to wait for run #3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Please confirm ASAP.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please refer to the new thread HERE to continue discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.