Post your lanterns

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
Here is a old one. A Railroad Lantern.

rr1.jpg

rr2.jpg

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Coleman 8D Pack-away lantern with 15 watt fluorescent spiral bulb. Been using it for years but that Rayovac Sportsman Extreme 300 is really tugging at my wallet.

wardroid

Newly Enlightened
you guys are crazy!
I never thought much of my lanterns, but I have an 'unintentional' collection of about 7.

coleman_dualfuel.jpg
5319-700_500.jpg

candle+lantern.jpg
Rayovac-SE3DLN-Sportsman-Extreme-300-Lumen-LED-Lantern.jpg

also have another old coleman duel burner and a few others I can remember at the moment.

Julian Holtz

Enlightened
Last edited:

Julian Holtz

Enlightened
I have a handful of chargers for my RC planes. This is my main hobby. These can be programmed to charge any battery you want.

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my collection minus four that i forgot to add to the photo

20sdk4g.jpg

tritan

Newly Enlightened
Have you ever tried the black diamond lantern family version? Is it better then the rayovac one? I love my apollo one dimming feature is great.

ama230

Enlightened
how do you like your n220?

Also, how do you like the mini hybrid lanterns? What type of solar panel does it use? Mono Poly etc...

What is the small orange lantern nest to the dynamo top one?

Also whats the light next to the nokero n200?

Nice collection by the way.

Flashlight Enthusiast
how do you like your n220?

Also, how do you like the mini hybrid lanterns? What type of solar panel does it use? Mono Poly etc...

What is the small orange lantern nest to the dynamo top one?

Also whats the light next to the nokero n200?

Nice collection by the way.

The Nokero N220 i haven't used that much lately since it had a sticker on it saying to only use it after its had 48 hours in the sun so for where i am i only get the sun in one window that faces east for a couple hour a day so i fully tried it. It lights up more than the little Nokero N200.

The Hybrid lights i have had for a few years and came in handy during Hurricane Irene when i lost power. There great cause they give both Ac-DC cords, then you have the solar panel and you can put regular alkaline's in it. The output is quite good, they say its 200 lumens but i think it looks more like 150. the panel on them does look like mono-crystalline when i compare it to my AE solar light that's next to the two.

The little orange one next to the dynamo is Highgear's dynamo crank lantern. you can use the dynamo or the provided usb to charge it. It has a high & low output is really quite good for its size and it was practically nothing. It can also be converted into a down light. Only negative to me is the long charge time via usb ( 15hrs) and it the led doesn't tell you when its done charging.

The white lantern next to the Nokero 200 is the Snow Peak Hozuki Lantern runs on two AA's has a neautral tint,Multiple modes & dimmable. It can also be powered by a mini usb port in the hook, just wish they gave you the cable with it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Id did purchase a couple of other lanterns, which i will put up later this week.

Last edited:

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
don, what are those diffusion heads on your L2Ps? I like them better then the SF ones. Do they work well without artifacts?

don.gwapo

Enlightened
@phaserburn - those are from Fenix TK accessories. The best feature is its slipped on not unlike the screw on from SF. No artifacts and works well just like the LT-1.

@lanternlover - the S-mini's & Incendio have Fenix LD,PD... accessories too. Its slipped on just like the TK.

TM11 - also has a larger Fenix TK accessories just to add.

LanternLover

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. I have a couple of Fenix AD501 lampshades. Good to know that they will fit the S-mini as well. Too bad the S-mini does not have a neutral white or warm white version.

Latest posts