Post your Pelican case setup!

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
My parents don't let me spend to buy anything. Ironically, it was my mother who sat me down and told me to get a job this summer, because she was tired of having to shell out for my things. She said that if I promised to save most of my paychecks for college, and car insurance, I would be able to spend the rest however I felt like. But I guess not.

Without the ability to enjoy the fruits of our labour the desire to work hard and make personal sacrifices will lose all momentum, being able to 'treat' yourself to the occasional luxury helps make it all worthwhile, otherwise where's the incentive? :ohgeez:

What one person considers to be frivolous, another may get unending enjoyment out of owning, using & collecting :thumbsup:

Personally... I'd just go ahead and buy those luxuries (with your 5%) :devil:

BTW angelofwar... nice set up! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
dsc2299.jpg

Bushman5

Enlightened
I've been trying to get my parents to let me spend some of my money. But Noooooo... (Imagine a harsh teenage voice, with a slight touch of mockery for that last sentence.) First, I wanted a Ra Exec. EDC, with a Ti clip, and rechargeable batteries. No. Then I wanted a Fenix TK40, and a set or two of Eneloops. No.
Alas...
I've really been bugging my parents to let me purchase a 1430 Top-loader case. I saws this really neat thing on edcforums, where a guy lined his with velcro, and was using that as his laptop bag, and my argument is, "I'm buying a laptop, which is expensive, and I want to be able to protect it from everything." No. Anyone wanna bet that they won't let me buy the laptop, either?:shakehead

I do believe that was me :D:D:D:D

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
The entire kit with all it's contents is provided by Pelican to selected businesses as evaluation units. The foam is premolded to fit exactly each piece of the kit.

Meganoggin

Enlightened
So what do you keep inside the 2 other Pelican cases? Inquiring minds needs more ideas (and more cases too)

Just for you! The smaller one is further up the thread - note the space for more gear :devil:

hpim1228.jpg

By the way - nice set up Kiwi SG :thumbsup:

Vernon

Enlightened
Pelican 1200 with my only three Surefires - there's room for one more though...

dsc4179.jpg