!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just took that picture. The two big ones in the back are Surefire wannebes but since they are much bigger the others couldn´t get rid off them. A Stratum is on the way to accompany the others.

1surefires-cpf.jpg

1surefires-cpf.jpg

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I decided to take one picture of my Surefire light collection. I didnt add accessories, pouches, cases, knives, apparel, or pens. But my Teardrop E1E and E2E are at Surefire service. Hopefully getting new lenses. Also i forgot about my SF helmet light. As it is mounted onto my brother's PASGT helmet.

I feel like I dont have that many lights. But when I start counting, it is above 40 lights!!!!

sfcollection.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
VERY nice Solscud! I think this is the first time I've seen a pic of your entire collection. Is that a PK Turbo Kroma? Did you paint the porcupine yourself???

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Techically the L6 PP is a Fire Kylin clone but close enough haha. A guy from Usualsuspects forum cerakoted it for me. He never coated flashlights before. So he offered me cost for materials for the chance to coat some Surefires. I sent him the USA C2 (Captain America) and the Orange 6P stripped and disassembled. the L6 porky clone was left as is, to test if he can coat a light that cant be taken apart.

Actually the Turbo Kroma was a PK Kroma but has become a DARPA DEF3C thanks to Dafabricata. The PK body took a trip to Dafab in trade for the DARPA body, then it got sold to another member and then finally back to me where it belongs. Now I lego my Kroma with the U2 PP bezel and PK body. So I call it the K2-PP-PK haha.

JCK

Newly Enlightened
Nice collection Tubig, what tailcap is that on the 6P next to your U2?

here is my start so far.
SAM_0495.jpg

6P NIB (keeping as a spare)
6P
G2 OD
G2 BK

Also have a few parts
SAM_0496.jpg

Z41 BK - guts are removed, thinking of sticking a zero resistance or mcclicky upgrade into it
Z41 HA
M2 Bezel - older style ribbed

But I also have these on their way to me.

E2D BK
E2L Outdoorsman
C3 HA
C2 HA
C2 BK
M3 HA

Can't wait for them to arrive. Gonna be like christmas.

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
Also have a few parts
SAM_0496.jpg

Z41 BK - guts are removed, thinking of sticking a zero resistance or mcclicky upgrade into it
Z41 HA
Z32 Bezel - older style ribbed
That's not a Z32 bezel. It's an old-style "M2" ["M2/M95"] bezel (it was never given a Z-number).
The new-style "M2" ["M2/M95"] bezel has replaced the old-style Z32 bezel has the current Z32.

JCK

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Size 15 for the correction. I got a bit confused. I knew it was an M2 Bezel, I just thought that it had a Z number.

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
thanks. It's a solarforce tailcap. Not sure of the model number, but I think lighthound might have it. I'll see if I can go through some old stuff to find the model number.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see you have a "9P on steroids" as well. I love mine, MN60 on primaries. How do you run yours? I've been wanting to buy a Z49 for my "9P on the juice" for some time but have never been able to find a pic with one attached to the light. Any chance of a pic of the 9p with z49?

Last edited:

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
I used to run the z49 on my 9P. I can't grab a link at the moment, but there are pics in my blog in my sig. I run lumens factory HO M4A on 4x cr123's

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to run the z49 on my 9P. I can't grab a link at the moment, but there are pics in my blog in my sig. I run lumens factory HO M4A on 4x cr123's

No problem. You should really consider getting an MN60 for your 9P setup though since you are running primaries. When installed, be perpared to be greeted with one of the most wonderful beams from any flashlight out there. I know angelofwar loves his, so I'm sure he will agree. It's hands down my all time favorite lamp assembley. I believe an MN60 should run better as well since it was designed with CR123's in mind, whereas your Lumensfactory lamp is much better suited for Li-ion's..

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem. You should really consider getting an MN60 for your 9P setup though since you are running primaries. When installed, be perpared to be greeted with one of the most wonderful beams from any flashlight out there. I know angelofwar loves his, so I'm sure he will agree. It's hands down my all time favorite lamp assembley. I believe an MN60 should run better as well since it was designed with CR123's in mind, whereas your Lumensfactory lamp is much better suited for Li-ion's..

Yep...best stock Incan lamp out there. I have three MN60's and 1 M4...go fig, huh? Made a few recent "additions" to my collection, and hope too get some more pic's up maybe this week-end.