• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pre-Order JM-PhD-X1, PWM Lantern Regulator

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jimmy, PayPal payment sent for 1 JM-PhD-X1 regulator. I still need to get you the voltages/options settings just as soon as possible. Thanks!
When can I get those specs? I'd like to get this out to you. I don't want to let this slip toooo far onto the back burner.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to lack of money, time, and space to build, and store a monster light, I was never able to justify going down this route, but really wanted to. Therefore, I lament the sale of the last X1. Another year or two, and I might've been able to do it. With any luck, I'll find an unused one from somebody down the road, and send it to you for programming.

Nonetheless, even as a non-owner I'd like to say thank you so much, Jimmy for making these great, powerful, little pieces of engineering available to us. I think they rank among some of the coolest custom items ever offered here.

Having people like you around here is one of the things I love about CPF, and I'm honored to be in such good company. :candle:

BVH

Flashaholic
Bimmer, contact me when you're ready. There's a better than equal chance I'll still have this last unit wrapped in a baggie, on the shelf, unused. I can program it too....although the last time I did that for somebody, things went amiss. No problems with my own two units, though.

Jimmy, PP to follow.