• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Professional Cerakote, "2nd BATCH" group project.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
This goes beyond getting cerakote done, there's a bit of an artist at work here..., and only meant in an extremely positive way.

Although I'm a bit hesitant is using my 2D JayRob MT-G2 mag - even after dropping my zombie green elzetta tail on the floor (I was able to spot it quickly amongst the dust rhinos (no damage)).

DragonHead

Enlightened
"Drafter Dan" your light looks great! Thanks for posting the pics...
"nfetterly" Check out the edge I put on your knife. can you post it for me?
image-35.jpg

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Now that's an edge!! Great work Howard.

Neal- you inadvertently got me wanting a Jayrob Mag build :naughty:

DragonHead

Enlightened
PM's returned..
Hey Firefighterb, you want me to put an XM-L2 emitter on a copper star and mount it in your light with some thicker leads?
It really updates these Olights to modern specs.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's returned..
Hey Firefighterb, you want me to put an XM-L2 emitter on a copper star and mount it in your light with some thicker leads?
It really updates these Olights to modern specs.

And you do mods as well! Awesome !!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that's an edge!! Great work Howard.

Neal- you inadvertently got me wanting a Jayrob Mag build :naughty:

I pushed him into doing the MT-G2 builds - make sure you get the voltage sensor. The bedroom red xml is still basically fully charged. I've also got one of his vintage EverReady's that I'll probably put up for sale if I'm home for a couple of days. Jackson Alabama next week.

My 2C mag & BM arrived today. Everyone at work was very impressed with both of them. I had one guy drooling over the 2C (2x18500) mag....(ss crenelated bezel, anti-roll lanyard loop, xscapape tail, all in beautiful cerakote), and of course the threads were lubed... That is my car light that gets jammed between the seat & the center console.

Last edited:

DragonHead

Enlightened
Will there be a 3rd batch?.

Yes I think there will. I just need to organize it better. Not so many different styles or colors in one batch.
Some guys had to wait longer and it turned out to be way more work for me. I want to be able to keep the prices down and the quality up.
Thanks for the interest.
But I was thinking of a Wartorn Stormtrooper, or Bobo FET type Wartorn look.....

Nicrod

Flashaholic
make sure you get the voltage sensor. That is my car light that gets jammed between the seat & the center console.

The Voltage sensor was a big part of the allure for me. Got to have it. I would really like to keep it in my truck
as well. But I had my vehicle broken into and my black 3D Mag (stuffed between the seats) was stolen. So it has me Leary
of keeping such a nice light in the vehicle anymore.

Thanks

DragonHead

Enlightened
Hey everyone, wanted to leave an update. I need to finish up some work in my shop and then will be back on the flashlights by this Monday.
I need to first finish the lights and mods I have now and then I will offer up the next batch Ideas. Stay tuned for details and sample images.
Also thank you again for everyone who has participated, Its been cool to work for you guys.
Howard

DragonHead

Enlightened
Sorry for the absence this last week, Got some crazy news in my life.
"I am having a Baby!"
Will be back in the shop tomorrow.
H.