Ra Clicky Fans... Titanium Fans... What do we have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, folks for your information. :wave:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
IMAG0367.jpg

I'll be starting down the list from Henry this weekend:thumbsup:, I'll be contacting people via email to confirm the style they want and arrange payment for any additional clips or screws they want. I will also have clips for the standard Clickies for those that want 'em:).

~Chip

Oh, and for the record that's #10042 and I love it:D

Last edited:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chip: Is there going to be a hole at the end of the clip for lanyard attachment?

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those clips are great looking! I'm glad to see that there is a bezel down clip for the Ra lights. That anno work doesn't look too shabby either. good Work!

Wish I had the coin for a Ti Ra. Oh well, I just got a LE TI Quark AA. Still Ti, but definitely not a Ra.

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
We tried experimenting with a couple of titanium finishes on the titanium bodies. Here are some photos taken at the USN show:

ThreeSlope.jpg

ThreeStraight.jpg

The black is AlTiN and the gold is TiN. Both are super-hard vacuum vapor deposition coatings - used to protect machine tools. Both have matching clips.

Henry.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one in the middle has my name written all over it! :D

:twothumbsI have to say these coatings push the Ti Ra over the top (even though it is already there:rock:). Every flashaholic needs one natural and one coated (OK two) Ti Ra in my opinion. Forget about being :broke:.

Now to go back to saving for the next surprise from Henry.:hitit:

Last edited:

Bucky

Enlightened
Yes that's one of the big advantages of Ti lights. They don't need protection. ;)

That said the coatings do look exotic. :thumbsup:

Yes, I agree. I like the look of bare Ti and plus if and when it gets dinged and/or nicked, there is nothing to wear off.

Status
Not open for further replies.