raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i crossed it last night on the video i posted its right before i turned around lived near it a few times in the atl ga area to. . if there was no dams i thought it sure would be easier to raft to my new home from up north then drive thru atll lol. btw i figured out why we have so many drunk drivers.. no taxis or uber. but thats no excuse they should wait till there sober. ps perhaps i should start a uber ride or taxi. cheap car fix it up and go. but i do dumb stuff lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
at around 5 minutes 20 seconds .thats where i live almost on other side of street behind trees not the side he is driving on. its more clear then the video you saw from my motorcycle in last video. im on the poorer side of street but im still lucky i think. not a fancy home but the view is nice .

raggie33

*the raggedier*
all them dang gas stations are just there for lotto since bama dont have lotto they come here. . omg i hate it there always in front of me in line.. i play lotto but maybe once per year if that.say when its like 7500000 bucks. if i win that much you all get 5k well limited to like 100 of you lol.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Well one last video and man my phone sux lol and the dslr is to bulky. I'd imagine my home is by far the cheapest in the country . Hect a new corvette cost more lol. Or a few surefire lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I think I'm cutting off talking to the couple next door there a bit redneck nothing wrong with that a course but I'm a metal head and everything I talk to them it's painful for them and me. Takes them like 1 minute to get my jokes if they get them at all lol. Plus there not sober ever which a course nothing wrong with that. Just can be a bit bothersome. But I have no idea how to do this I like to be nice to everyone

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm cutting off talking to the couple next door there a bit redneck nothing wrong with that a course but I'm a metal head and everything I talk to them it's painful for them and me. Takes them like 1 minute to get my jokes if they get them at all lol. Plus there not sober ever which a course nothing wrong with that. Just can be a bit bothersome. But I have no idea how to do this I like to be nice to everyone

What's wrong with being a metal head:buttrock:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Wow sure glad I quit friends with him lol. Saw a old freind online the other day poor dude had a rough life we was childhood friends till he started doing stupid stuff. I wanted no part of that so I just contacting him.. this was decades ago and trust Me I made the right choice..he has been in and out of jail and other issues. I'm not saint and do stupid stuff but I stayed out of jail. Ps not judging those who went it just ain't for me lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Installed the internet for are club house. A course easy job but not sure why charter don't send these modems provisioned . I hate calling them. You need a PhD to figure out how to talk to a human

raggie33

*the raggedier*
life is so much better now i sold old home. i trully was living hand to mouth. in old home... and there was so much crime there like crazy bad. sure it is boring here like super boreing and like everyone on my subdivsion is gen baby boomer or older . so i feel a bit odd. but as they meet me they understand im a ok bloke . .i never was a hell raiser justa metal head lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
life is so much better now i sold old home. i trully was living hand to mouth. in old home... and there was so much crime there like crazy bad. sure it is boring here like super boreing and like everyone on my subdivsion is gen baby boomer or older . so i feel a bit odd. but as they meet me they understand im a ok bloke . .i never was a hell raiser justa metal head lol
Wow! Sounds like the ideal place for me. Sadly I'm suck in Liberal Lunatic Town.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they all think im a liberal becuase my hatred for trumpy. im not only not a liberal im a bit on the hgh consertive side i just hate trump....may vote for him god ill be sad that day .its like a choice between being kicked in the nads or being punched in the nads i rather have none of them lol

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
they all think im a liberal becuase my hatred for trumpy. im not only not a liberal im a bit on the hgh consertive side i just hate trump....may vote for him god ill be sad that day .its like a choice between being kicked in the nads or being punched in the nads i rather have none of them lol

I remember having a conversation with my friends about Trump and Hilary, I said it's like choosing between being stabbed in the front or stabbed in the back lol.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Trump's trial is nothing more than a personal witch hunt. At the same time, I don't like him either. He thinks this whole situation in The Ukraine is "silly." He said if elected, he'd negotiate with both sides. His plan? Ukraine gives up a massive chunk of its country over to Russia, in exchange for Russia leaving The Ukraine, and promising not to commit further War Crimes and Atrocities. Oh and, no punishment at all for the current Ex.-KGB dictator masquerading as a President in Russia.

Yeah..... no. That's not going to work.
Not a fan of good Ole' Joe. But he keeps doing things that make me dislike him less. More funding to keep The Ukraine's population from being wiped off the face of the earth. And, he acknowledged that the Armenian Genocide did actually take place right around the same time as World War 1. Only U.S. President to ever do that. Ticked off a lot of muslims who like to pretend out in public, even to this day, that it never happened. But they know better.

Being half Armenian and half Ukrainian, I can't hate on good Ole' Joe. Even though his domestic policies are terrible.

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled banter.

Latest posts