raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
How many miles can a decent ebike last 10000 miles? I mean the main parts like motor and battery

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Btŵ I thinking will have my brain exam edd when I'm dead I think it can h3lp other I a course have severe mentally illness butalso have had head injuries maybe they find useful info.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btŵ I thinking will have my brain exam edd when I'm dead I think it can h3lp other I a course have severe mentally illness butalso have had head injuries maybe they find useful info.

I like the idea of being some sort of medical learning experience (in addition to organ donation) when I pass away. Personally I'd prefer my body go to some use over just being buried in the ground, but a lot of people don't feel that way. I honestly don't know how my family would feel about that.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
My mother contacted the nearest medical teaching institution years ago to donate her mortal remains toward education. After she was no longer alive, they received it. We paid for the transport. We were also informed that they would scatter her ashes when the items were no longer needed. Worked very well for us during a difficult time.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I have no idea what I'm doing I swear to God I recently called the suicide helpline . I wasn't going to kill my self but I also was sick of living and was so sad ..I called to hope to get some help as a local doctors had no luck. I'm better today . But I. Do need help badly with how to live. I can't do many life task my bills I forget to pay and not sure about other life task . Simple task but I'm lost

I have no idea what I'm doing I swear to God I recently called the suicide helpline . I wasn't going to kill my self but I also was sick of living and was so sad ..I called to hope to get some help as a local doctors had no luck. I'm better today . But I. Do need help badly with how to live. I can't do many life task my bills I forget to pay and not sure about other life task . Simple task but I'm lost
You have been advised to seek professional help time and time again. Have you ever taken that advice?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
You have been advised to seek professional help time and time again. Have you ever taken that advice?
i think my post above rfelcts that my freind. i called to find a doctor there is none none none none id have to ride to columbus ga for the next doctor

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i dont think some of you understand how small a town i live in lol. there are no doctors none for cancer non for heart diease non for therapy none lol. columbus is the closet city that has one or dothan alabama . if my bike breaks down on the way there or back im screwed . its hours away

Monocrom

Flashaholic
i dont think some of you understand how small a town i live in lol. there are no doctors none for cancer non for heart diease non for therapy none lol. columbus is the closet city that has one or dothan alabama . if my bike breaks down on the way there or back im screwed . its hours away
Raggie.... Click on the link below:

It's legit. You can get online help from certified professionals. Please, get the help you need. Let them know you are no longer taking your meds. Maybe a different prescription routine would help. But to be clear, these are professionals when it comes to mental health issues. I know people who have been greatly helped by BetterHelp.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
just dont have the funds but ill be ok at least its something to look forward to. they did just email me saying im approved for finical aid. but its still pretty expensive almost 25 percent of my income . but ill find a way i have been saving on my eletric bill

Latest posts