Rayovac Indestructible 3C vs Sportsman Extreme 3C

airecon

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a few lights. First I got a Mini Maglite 2AA and a Rayovac Indestructible 2AA. The Indestructible 2AA puts out a lot more light than the Mini Mag. Then I bought a Rayovac Indestructible 3C and Sportsman Extreme 3C. The Indestructible 3C is great, but I'm a little disappointed in the Sportsman. It's rated higher lumens than the other one, but doesn't seem to be as bright. Does anyone have both these lights? How does yours compare?

kts

Enlightened
I bought their indestructible 4C lantern/spotlight a few days ago, their most powerfull model, I tried it as soon I came to my car and soon realised how weak it was compared to my other lights.

My Ledlenser P7 blew it away, I returned it to the store 2 minutes later, too bad, i liked the shape of the light.

MorePower

Enlightened
I bought their indestructible 4C lantern/spotlight a few days ago, their most powerfull model, I tried it as soon I came to my car and soon realised how weak it was compared to my other lights.

My Ledlenser P7 blew it away, I returned it to the store 2 minutes later, too bad, i liked the shape of the light.

The ANSI ratings on your Ledlenser P7 are 175 lumens for 1 hour, with a throw distance of 210 meters. The ANSI ratings for the Indestructible 4C spotlight are 150 lumens for 20 hours, with a throw distance of 350 meters.

Your eyes deceived you. That's the nice part of having an ANSI standard for measuring things; you don't have to guess at how 2 lights compare to each other.