Review: NITECORE Explorer Series EA41 (4xAA)

Flashy808

Enlightened
Yea I've seen GoingGear but you have to pay for shipping fee and to ship to my place from their's is quite expensive so I try to look for free shipping. But Thanks.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
there is a 10% off coupon code you can enter at checkout on GG. pm101 is the code and it takes final pricing down 10%. Idk where in the world you are but every little bit helps

Flashy808

Enlightened
Yeah I watch PM101 channel as well and I do know about the discount he gives. Also sometimes GG sends out discounts codes if your subscribed to their newsletter (anything from 10%-15% discount). & Yes every bit does help.

What do you guys think about getting this one off Amazon (Pretty Cheap $):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LNSQRKK/?tag=cpf0b6-20

I'm not quite sure if it's the most current model but it the comments below say that it is because it has the dual switch buttons. (This one has Free Shipping :)

Thanks

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that there wasn't really all that much difference between the different models unless you are a lumens freak. Either way, I have always seen $69.99 as the price almost everywhere except around Black Friday. I have the original and have found it more than adequate for my needs.