rip mother

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so sorry raggie. I will keep you and your family in our prayers. Thank you for opening up to us and sharing your life with us, your a great person.

Empath

Flashaholic
As you age, you'll lose those close to you. It's not easy, and is certainly more difficult to handle alone. At such times, I've felt that being alone was what was needed. However, regardless of how well I thought I was in control, wise friends, relatives, and especially my wife, knew they had some valuable support to offer. They were right. Their support meant everything.

Welcome any support from a friend, your father, sister, or even us. We're here for you.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, raggie. We'll have you, your mom, and your family in our thoughts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very sorry to hear of your lose raggie. You have my condolences and sympathies.
Please be strong for your mum and family.
Remembering and talking is the best of medicine.

Jeff
CPF"mut"

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
Eddie,

My heart goes out to you and your family on the loss of your mother. You are all in my prayers.

Take care of yourself,
Lynn

junior

Enlightened
raggie,

My prayers and love goes out to you for the loss of your mother.

Stay strong with the love of GOD.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Ragster,

I am saddened to hear about your mother. My thoughts are with you and your family during this very diffcult time.

We're all here for you if need to vent, talk, ramble or help out. Don't be afraid to ask.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
raggie, you add a "special flavor" to the CPF and certainly make others smile with your humor and stories! We are thankful that your mother had you or we would have missed out, you know what I'm trying to say?

Sorry your mother has left this mortal world, but yes she is much better off now and at peace instead of suffering.

I'm really not good with words when it comes to these situations, but want you to know that we are here for you. Someone earlier mentioned shining our lights towards the heavens in respect. I wish we lived closer - we could all shine our lights to the sky tonight together. I will take my green laser out tonight and shine it towards the heavens in respect.

Even though we haven't met in person, I feel I know you at least a "little" and really want you to know we care!

Rick

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I'm very sorry to hear this news. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. And as always if you need anything just ask!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thank you every one.what a bad year.but im glad she isnt in pain no more.i realy value all of ya .it makes it easyier for me.im at my dads now so is my sister.man cancer is evil.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Raggie, I'm very sorry, and to have it happen during the holidays makes it that much worse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I'll shine my yellow laser pointer up to the heavens tonight to help show my respect.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Words that explain how sorry I am simply do not exist. Just know that you are in my prayers, and that your friends in the CPF community care. I hope that in some small way that might help.

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
Raggie, I have not been a part of this forum very long, but in the short time that I have been here I have always enjoyed your posts. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry that you lost your Mother, Raggie. Some of us have been where you are.

I know it hurts a lot now, but as time passes, your grief will lessen.
Don't ever be ashamed to take support from others.
-Hang in there, guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
The loss of a loved one cannot be consoled by even the most eloquent words or gestures and I'm not even eloquent. Grieve for your Mom and remember the good.

You are in my prayers