rip mother

Greta

Flashaholic
Eddie... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif
frown.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Sorry to hear of it pal, bye and bye hopefully you will come to feel it was all for the best. God and Nature have a way of working things out over time. Take care, and remember that with next week comes a brand new year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Raggie,

What can I say that has not already been said here...

When my mom died, I thought of all the things I should have said to her and got very sad. As time went on, I made it a point to change my point of focus to the good times we had together. It is those good times that remain with me today.

Tom

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, sorry I was away over the Christmas break and just got back on tonight. My deepest condolences to you, hope you're feeling better now, and more prayers coming your way for your and your dad. Take care, you know we're here if and when you need to talk!

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Raggie. I'm so sorry your mother passed. Please take comfort in the knowlege you were there for her. I was not for my mom and I will never forgive myself.
Keith

jtice

Flashaholic
So sorry to hear that Eddie, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow thankyou every one so much. been a rough year.im happy my mom is no longer in pain.she was in bad shape last 3 days or so.im at dads now. but may stay at sisters for a hwile now.so my address will likely change. i still dont try to think about my mom passing i get to sad....i aint sure where i go from here i dont think ill go back to lagrange for a while and if i do it wont be for long.cant deal with that place any more.we have my moms dog he is a trip.me and siter get along pretty well but she is better at life then me.she has great job.ill stay with her to help with stuff. she has big house and its new .so it may be nice change even has a club house.klikwe where u work out. and has heat lol.i do like heat.but my mom passed there.but i know she is every where now. she is getting cramated and we will spread her asshes in wooded area.its wierd i spent more time with my mom in the last wek then i spent with her n many years.im just sad she wasnt 100%she was so weak ..she used to hike run bike ettc etc.real health type person.but i no she is back to her old self running around writeing poetry and jamming to tunes.i wanted to thank ya all so much for being here for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, I'm a little late to join the bandwagon but I want to express my sympathies as well. You express yourself in a unique but very eloquent manner. Both my parent's are still alive but I know the time is coming probably sooner rather then later when at least one of them won't be around. Having never been married, my parent's and siblings are the closest things to me so I have no idea how I'll handle it when the time comes but I know it won't be good.

If you get along with your sister, and she is willing, maybe you might consider spending a prolonged amount of time there while you sort things out in your mind? From your previous posts, it doesn't seem like you ree too happy at your current residence so maybe you could stay with your sister and contemplate other living arrangements?

Anyhow as you and others have said, surely your mother must be in a better place now. If you're only in your 20s then she must have been pretty young.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been away for a couple of days and just came online now. I am so sorry to hear of your loss raggie, I have been praying for you and your family since you explained the situation, and I'm not about to stop. I know I can't offer anything material, but I am supporting you in spirit, and praying that God will comfort you Himself. These times are extremely hard, and I'm glad that you and some of the family were able to spend some time with your mum before she went.

Hang in there, we all love you raggie!

Cheers

Stan

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
My condolences, Raggie. No one should have to go through what your mother & family have gone through.

You'll still have her with you though, once the initial pain subsides, inside of you in your memories.

Stay with family and friends for a while, and take it easy.

Take care, Eddie.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I remember when I lost my mother, it is a difficult test in the life of a man, but it is also inevitable cycle of the life.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
My thoughts are with you Raggie