Rock Star INXS

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inxs lost...they picked JD.

Good luck to fellow Chicagoan Marty. Supposed to open for JD and our band INXS.

I don't like JD. Never was a INXS fan.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darn it! Why did I have to click on this thread before I got to watch the show? Time to fall into denial...."I did not read what Wolfen posted...."

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Trashman. Not that dramatic of a show. Mig did Bohemian Rhapsody, Marty Did the Pink Floyd Song and JD did Rolling Stones. They dumped Mig and then Marty did the INXS song that he had to do when he was in the bottom three. A song I never heard before he did it. When they had him do the song I knew he was not going to be picked. They then had JD do a hit song and then gave him the keys to the band. Marty (and the Lovehammers???) get to be JD's opening act on tour.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did it again....I just clicked on this thread before I watch the show! I'm actually taping it because one of my favorites is having its season premier right now--Nip/Tuck!

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trashman,

I watched Nip/Tuck a few times. I work in a hospital and have seen some nasty things but that show....Yucky!!! Very interesting though I must say.
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew J.D. was gonna' get it. That kissa**. Now he's a rich kissa**. Oh well, good luck Marty. I was rooting for you.:rock:

Lisa

Sixpointone

Enlightened
I myself was hoping either Marty or Mig might win. But in the end of course it was rightfully up to INXS to decide whom they wanted to front the group. I'll be interested to see how the new version of the groups fairs.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I have never watched the show but I liked INXS and have a couple of cds from them. I listened to Kick endlessly for a very long time. But gosh have they had a hit in the past 15 years? Couldn't they use a more modern rock band for a TV show? Or am I missing something.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Geepondy,

I just saw that you are from Massachusetts, and wanted to say hello. I am from Lowell and grew up in Burlington. Soon I might possibly be headed south to Florida.

In any event, sorry to go off topic, but I just wanted to introduce myself.

Regards,
John

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Close Johh, Haverhill! Been here for several years but grew up in Vermont. Have yet to see a post from a Vermont CPFer.