Sõlarc™ Lamp

K-T

*Moderator*
I would be interested in one of these, too. But only the 6° M10P001 (but I doubt we'll get enough people together to make that a 40$ deal
frown.gif
) (I am very pessimistic today
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif
)

Klaus.

edit:
If we cannot get enough people together we could maybe get one of these developer kits and split the 5 units that are inthere. Just as an idea.

NamTinker

Newly Enlightened
Have been doing 100-500km adventure races using the mentioned NiteRider 10W HID light. Might be that I'm looking at these light different but they are worth every cent! I get 4 hours continious runtime from the 4Ah 13.2V battery pack (after the pack has been cycled 6-8 times). Used with handlebar mount in temperatures down to -8 (with battery thermal isolation sleeve, rain and mud. Light has been dropped from 2m height onto concrete without problems. Going at 30km/h down a moutain pass is simply not possible with any other light. On good gravel roads, one light caters for up to 12 riders! Expensive, but rugged. Superb light quality

D

**DONOTDELETE**

After inspecting the UK 100 Light canon i noticed how small the actual light and ballast really are. Therefore i have the following question:
Would it be feasable to machine a "spacer" of some sort to make this puppy fit onto a 4 lithium cell SF tube ?
Please let me know what you guys think and don`t be shy i am new to this stuff.

Thanks
David
smile.gif