• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1vn - Nano Searchlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: New King

Most throw for the size is actually not too hard of a task. I want it to punch well above its weight though...
Hang let me play around a lot more ...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Seriously too much! You sir like to get us married folks into all sorts of trouble ;)

Lol I know that's why u need a wishlist. Add the things u want and wait a couple weeks. If the urge goes away phew lol

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Must include the Nitecore EC1 in the comparison. It was smaller than the EC11, had an XPG2 version with 9500 lux, and 400+ lumen IIRC. The S1 makes only 3000 lux factory.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Must include the Nitecore EC1 in the comparison. It was smaller than the EC11, had an XPG2 version with 9500 lux, and 400+ lumen IIRC. The S1 makes only 3000 lux factory.

I dont have an EC1

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast

I dont have an EC1

They were hard to find in the XPG2 version. But it was small at 65x22mm. Really impressive reflector too. I owned one and really was impressed by it, but the quality control was very poor. Bought several for gifts, but had to keep returning them because of rippled reflectors, un-centered LED, etc.

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

We don't know that ;-)

What do you mean, we don't know that? :huh: Your silent partner Wayne has been talking again. :devil: We got him all liquored up while you were off gallivanting around with Vivian. :party:

Wayne spilled the beans. 25,000 lumens, runs on one CR123 worth of plutonium, glows in the dark, and has a half life of 500 years.

You might as well show it off before he does, claiming all the credit and the riches of SKyLumen along with it.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

Im anxious to see what can be done with this little guy. I knew of vinh before I really got into flashlights. Always wanted to order one but didnt know what I wanted!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

What do you mean, we don't know that? :huh: Your silent partner Wayne has been talking again. :devil: We got him all liquored up while you were off gallivanting around with Vivian. :party:

Wayne spilled the beans. 25,000 lumens, runs on one CR123 worth of plutonium, glows in the dark, and has a half life of 500 years.

You might as well show it off before he does, claiming all the credit and the riches of SKyLumen along with it.

LOL

Lantern32

Enlightened

Hey Vinh, I'd be willing to do some extensive testing if you want! LOL!!

Lantern32

Enlightened

500 lumens, 3000 CD for the stock Olight S1. I wonder what Vinh did! lol

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just need to finished a sample of everything, do a bunch of testing and then select which is worth the release. Hang tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.