SABRE PEPPERLIGHT PEPPER SPRAY

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sabre has a combo flashlight-pepperspray now. Anyone tried it out yet? Sabre says it has 750 lumens with one supplied CR123A cell. What say you?

1689978948876.png

3_gun

Enlightened
Not a big fan of combo items like this. Plus the specs aren't clear from this pic. Light & spray serviceable or do you have to replace both if either is used up? LED or incan, how many Scoville units? Range, stream or spray; throw or flood? Cost?

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a big fan of combo items like this. Plus the specs aren't clear from this pic. Light & spray serviceable or do you have to replace both if either is used up? LED or incan, how many Scoville units? Range, stream or spray; throw or flood? Cost?
Jeez, they have a website where you can get all that info. But I can report that I did see refills of OC listed for sale--think $9.99 or so. I imagine the CR125A would be user replaceable, too.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
@ABTOMAT What light is that? Is it still in production? That is the better way to combine the two.

It's a Chemlite Watchman from the '70s. I don't think they lasted very long, but a pretty decent number of them were made. Even without the "oops" possibility it doesn't feel like a very good flashlight or pepper spray. But I gotta give them credit for making the only solution where you can see the look on the target's face as you blast him.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a Chemlite Watchman from the '70s. I don't think they lasted very long, but a pretty decent number of them were made. Even without the "oops" possibility it doesn't feel like a very good flashlight or pepper spray. But I gotta give them credit for making the only solution where you can see the look on the target's face as you blast him.
So, will you be adding the Sabre pepperlight to your collection?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
that is a bad design, the light needs to be 90deg. and spray tip should be facing in the same direction the light faces, keeping both hands occupied is the worst thing you can do when shtf.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
You would think it would be like a Fulton light in shape that said street crims are on to flashlights as an SD tool. Two were under the impression that my Streamlight Stinger had a taser on it. I guess the see the charging part and get bothered through their ignorance.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always imagined in a SD shooting I would write a letter to the hospital so they could send an ambulance right away. I guess S.O.S. works good enough if you don't have a phone.