• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sales Thread: Ti AAA Battery Tube for the Killer

stevevh

Enlightened
Hey Fred,

Are these still available? And if so any pictures of the final product?
Looking forward to getting my LPK back!

Thanks,

Steve

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knowing me, I'll have to get 'em to match (if that's what you're going to try to do) the Killer heads Fred. Lemme know. I'm in for two anno Killers [paid but still owe you $10 (?) extra each for the ano] and one plain.

Karl

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl,

Yes, for those who have anodized Killers, I will sent the AAA battery tubes out for matching anodizing. And you are right--the anodized AAA battery tube will be $10 more, too

stevevh

Enlightened
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question. I see that Fred uses a GS LED in the LPK and was wondering when powered with a AAA battery in the Ti tube, how it will fare against the Arc AAA GS.
I have found the GS to be the perfect brightness for my EDC needs.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was at the machine shop yesterday, where I picked up another project and saw lots of the AAA battery tubes in varying stages of completion. The shop expects to complete them next Monday. :party:

And, hopefully, I might even have the new drivers in hand by then, too.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
John,

Not what you might think--it was a borescope light. But, I do have another project with the shop, too. :devil:

A borescope light?? :cool: Nice! Although, worthless without pics/renderings! :nana:

I've always got some :popcorn: to see whatcherupta, Fred.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up the AAA Ti battery tubes from the shop today, September 3rd. I am running them through the vibratory tumbler to clean them up a bit and will be ready to mail the bare AAA Ti tubes out tomorrow to those who pay in full.

FinishedAAABatteryTubes.jpg

For those wanting an anodized version, delivery on those will be about two weeks away, as I need to send them out to be anodized. Please do not send payment on the anodized versions now--I'll post again when those arrive.

So, for those who have prepaid their $10, the balance can now be sent and shipment will be made immediately. Thanks for your patience on these!

Last edited: