• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sales Thread: Ti AAA Battery Tube for the Killer

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Hey Fred,

looks great :thumbsup: pp sent for the remainder of the AAA battery tube & changed my mind to a bare tube not anodized. Thanks :twothumbs

~George

knifebright

Enlightened
Hi Fred
How exciting, i've been off line soo long I hope I didn't miss these. I'm assuming that for the bare Ti aaa body I just need to send the difference of $75-$10 deposit for a remaining payment of $65 usd.

Also got you emails and I think i can live just a little bit without my killer, to get a peek sleave. It will be torture but i'll live............... i think :)

I'll send you an email as well and ship my killer for Peek, Paypal you the remainder and if it works, You can send all back in one shipment. no need for seperate shipping charges on your end.

talk soon

Jimmy

Cowley

Newly Enlightened
Hi Fred,

I received my lights with the "fix" and AAA tubes this morning. These are nice! I see in #1 that you state that Sanyo AAA primaries and rechargeables are ok. What about Li-Ions 10440's or will they have too much voltage?

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Fred,

I received my lights with the "fix" and AAA tubes this morning. These are nice! I see in #1 that you state that Sanyo AAA primaries and rechargeables are ok. What about Li-Ions 10440's or will they have too much voltage?

The Killer's driver can handle from 1.2V to 1.8V in.

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Hey Fred,

:wave: I recieved my AAA battery tube for my Killer's :goodjob: it looks & works great :thumbsup:

:thanks: alot for all your time & effort I appreciate it :twothumbs

~George

knifebright

Enlightened
Got My aaa Killa body Today and its really damn near the coolest thing ever!! I just can't wait for it to get dark and play around with different batteries ect.

Thank you Fred!!
Jimmy