SE Regional Get-together II June 28 TN GA AL

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do these things happen when I have no money. Two months ago and I would have been in. 6 hour drive for me. Maybe next year you guys can do it and start organizing earlier so that guys like the dude with the family reunion could plan. Me, I'm new here anyway so it's not important but I was thinking of the other guys.

We are having a Ford Excursion get together in Gatlinburg, TN in July that I was going to suggest as a meeting place but I also see that you're pretty much settled on the dates.

Have fun and somebody sneak out a pic of that new 7 light

:)

George

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have fun and somebody sneak out a pic of that new 7 light
:)
George

+1

This really kills me even more knowing that his new light is going to be there.:ohgeez:

This would be the only place I could talk about flashlights to other without getting this :rolleyes:. Not to mention I was going to bring my Nikon D70s and take lots of pictures.

I need me one of those new lights from sevens with the McGizmo piston. I think it would be the only light with the McGizmo piston that I could afford.:)

Guys, have a great time and I will make sure that I make the next Georgia get-together.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys

I am really starting to look forward to this and just one week to go!!

I will bring everything needed for the burgers but still need to get an idea of how many burgers to bring so please let me know how many you might want.

For the people posting you can't makes it I'm sure there will be another one. If anyone is needing a ride from TN (Middle TN Area) just let me know and I will be happy to pick you up if this would make it easier.

The only new lights I will be bring this year will be the Arc 6 (Beta) and the Lumapower ConneXion. Anyone bring anything new? I will bring the 30 or so lights I brought last year.

Steve

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
hey marduke, forget the aquarium itself they just bought a multimillion dollar catamaran that arrived this past friday its called the "river gorge explorer" its really cool it running tours up and down the tennessee river to the river gorge its a 90minute round trip for 29 bucks, the gorge is absolutely beautiful and lots of history and sights, and the catamaran runs to the gorge and back at over 60mph.

Marduke

Flashaholic
I think I decided I'll be coming, along with my wife.

But.....

Matt and David (4sevens), you have to promise to load up the trunk of your car with inventory. You bring the lights, I'll bring my checkbook :broke:

I'm itching for an H50, but the madness might not stop there. :broke: :broke:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I decided I'll be coming, along with my wife.

But.....

Matt and David (4sevens), you have to promise to load up the trunk of your car with inventory. You bring the lights, I'll bring my checkbook :broke:

I'm itching for an H50, but the madness might not stop there. :broke: :broke:
Yay!! We'll pack moderately :p You won't regret being there.
We're going to do some nice "door prizes" :)

My wife and kids are coming too so there will be some socializing - not just
flashlight chat n gawk

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like we will have 9 adults so I will bring the makings for 18 hamburgers. I probable won't buy anything in till Friday so if anyone else decides to come it shouldn't be a problem.

Can anyone volunteer to bring some drinks or some side dishes?

I am really looking forward to going, can't wait to shine some light across the gorge. I bet we will also have some water going over the falls this time.

Marduke

Flashaholic
I'll bring six 2-liters of soda with a mix of diet and regular. I'll also bring a pack of Solo cups.

Anyone have a large cooler to fill with ice?

dixemon

Enlightened
Oh what the hell, I guess Ill drag my crew up there too. Ive been wanting to check out the Aquarium anyhow. Ill read back through the threads and see what I can bring.

Customerservice@4sevens

Newly Enlightened
Hey Steve,

I was just talking to Trevor about this and I had a request. He's looking at what he can bring. Could you please update the first post with who is bringing what so that he can figure something out?

Thanks!

:D

Customerservice@4sevens

Newly Enlightened
I'm going crazy...here's who is bringing what so far :D

me - I'll bring plates, napkins, utensils, and cups. OFF (citronella candles)

4sevens - Chicken & marinades/Charcoal

Marduke - sodas

Steve - hamburgers/buns?

dixemon - Spatula
Tongs
Appetizers
Ice chest with clean ice for drinks
Paper towels
Salt
Pepper

Trevor - side dishes (potato salad/macaroni salad/salads)

did I miss anyone? Is there anything else I'm missing? (s'mores?!?)

:crackup::laughing:

Last edited:

Customerservice@4sevens

Newly Enlightened
oh yea....Marduke, aside from the H50, is there anything in particular you're looking for? Space is limited, so we're gonna bring up what we need to. :)

PM me or email me that!

Thanks

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you beat me to it Matt

Oh what the hell, I guess Ill drag my crew up there too.

Glad you can make it Dixemon, how many are in your crew? Still trying to get a handle on how many hamburgers we will need.

I will bring everything needed for the hamburgers. buns, cheese and so on.

Last edited:

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Trevor

Are you going to bring your air cannon? I still can't believe how high you were shooting the lights last year.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Yes. I will bring my air cannon. Its been sitting dormant in my car since last year actually. :p I'll have to remeber to grab some glowsticks to put in it. Its really spectactular with 4 of those coming out the end!

... pvc so it should still be safe... dont think its been weakened by the cold. I'll bring safety glasses just in case... :D

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are some things people can still volunteer to bring. I may be forgetting some things so please post if you think of anything.

Spatula
Tongs
Off (Bug repellant) Was not a problem last year but it was late in the year.
Appetizers
Paper towels
Salt
Pepper
Dessert

Starting to charge some batteries and taking inventory on what I plan to bring. Here is my list so far.

Arc LS 6 Beta
ARC LSH-P
ARC LSH-P moded 3 watt 123 and 2 AA battery pack
ARC AAA Turquoise
Arc AAA P original
Arc AAA ver 4
Surefire L4
Surefire E2
Surefire G2
Peak Matterhorn brass
Peak Rainer
Peak Pacific brass and Ha with all battery packs in brass
Peak Baltic 2AAA & 1AAA
HDS 60 XRGT
Innova X5
A19 Cree
ElektroLumens Moded Blaster 3P with Cree
Moded ION with Cree
Lumapower ConneXion
Lumapower LM 301 & 302
Lumapower special edition of D-Mini Nickel Plated
Fenix LOP
Fire Fly III both bodies
Mag 2 AAA mod UV cree

dixemon

Enlightened
I have 2 adults and 3 kids in my crew.
I can bring:
Spatula
Tongs
Appetizers
Paper towels
Salt
Pepper
Oh and since we're grilling, a few beers as well :buddies:

Ive sold quite a few of my lights in the past year but I should have a few to contribute.

swissbianco

Newly Enlightened
joust got pointed by 4-sevens toward that. would love to attend, its to short for me by now.

hope it will work next time, nitroz, let me now :poke: many thanks from the friendly swiss next door. hope an swiss with some knives is welcome too. of course i have some light also.

have fun, i hope 4-sevens bring that $ 999 hid flashlight he showed me at the blade show, would like to see how that fires up.

have an good time there!

+B
www.swissbianco.com