• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SELL ME SOMETHING

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, if you wanted true rarity, I've got a couple Katokichi Ichishiki (KI) lights we could talk about....

Though I don't know if I could bring myself to let them move up north...:ohgeez:

45RIVALRYHED.jpg

cryhavok

Enlightened
How about a sweet chrome Aleph 3? Perfectly centered USVOI Seoul p4 driven by a FluPIC converter. In Mint condition...dare I say nothing comes close to its throw capabilities in a similar sized package? Over 11,000 lux@ 1 meter:drool:

IMG_0033-2.jpg

IMG_0037-2.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

Groundhog66

Banned
EricMack said:
LOL, if you wanted true rarity, I've got a couple Katokichi Ichishiki (KI) lights we could talk about....

Though I don't know if I could bring myself to let them move up north...:ohgeez:

45RIVALRYHED.jpg

Although they are obviously TAINTED, I could be interested. :nana:

M_R

Enlightened
Do you own a L1+? or if you are looking to spend a little less the best one hand operating keychain light that I have ever used is standing right next to it in the TnC KeyLux. Both can be upgraded to a SSC P4 to become real pocket rockets!

Sales thread here:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=163632

Send me a PM if interested and we can work something out.

Cheers,

Matthew

Tritium

Enlightened
I bet you would like a SPOT in line for a AWR Nano.:crackup:

I'll let mine go for $150. It should probably be ready by next Month (well that is what AWR has been saying for 2 years now so I am sure it is true).:mad:

Thurmond

Pokerstud

Enlightened
cryhavok said:
How about a sweet chrome Aleph 3? Perfectly centered USVOI Seoul p4 driven by a FluPIC converter. In Mint condition...dare I say nothing comes close to its throw capabilities in a similar sized package? Over 11,000 lux@ 1 meter:drool:

IMG_0033-2.jpg

IMG_0037-2.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

holy cow, that is so sexy! I'll trade you my neighbors kids for it, and I'll throw in $10 for your trouble!! deal? :whistle: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

cryhavok

Enlightened
Pokerstud said:
holy cow, that is so sexy! I'll trade you my neighbors kids for it, and I'll throw in $10 for your trouble!! deal? :whistle: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Are they hard workers...my lawn always needs some work and I'm not against child labor :grin2:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Are both the yellow and white ones for sale? What are their cruising speeds and inside boat photos would be nice to see.

Norm said:
This has been in my family quite sometime but I am prepared to pass it on for a reasonable price.

sydneyharbourbridgeub8.jpg

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
cryhavok said:
...dare I say nothing comes close to its throw capabilities in a similar sized package? Over 11,000 lux@ 1 meter

pffft....more LED weenie lights....nothing except all 30 of my maglite mods. It is pretty though.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a pair of JBL SR4726x speakers? Single 15 w horn. 110 lbs. Neutrik connectors. 600w RMS. 13 ply birch boxes. They don't make boxes like this anymore,
they will Rock you or Country or whatever your socks off! Go to the JBL Pro site to
check em out. They have great throw, hard to beat except MAYBE EAW's.$1000 each. :touche:

Last edited: