• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Seoul P4 /Flupic/C Li-ion/ in a shorty Mag C

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can I join the queue on this one. If you ship to the UK I will take one from the next batch.:poke::tinfoil:

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Only one bad thing I noticed is you cant really use maximum bc at least in my case the Flupic is overdriving the Seoul and its turning blue! But the high is still really Bright!!:twothumbs

starburst

Newly Enlightened
If anybody is on the fence about this light you really oughta do yourself a favor and snag one. This thing has quickly become one of my favorites..... I had no idea whatsoever that an LED light could EVER throw like this. And the C size Li-Ions are really great and at 3300 (I think) mah they hold a charge for a pretty long time so its really a breath of fresh air bc Im used to using a lot of Li-Ion 10440's in my edc so its nice to have a battery that doesnt need to be charged so darned often!:D

Can you give us a idea of how long the runtimes will be?

starburst

Ledean

Enlightened
In black.

rdsc001921ta1.jpg

Ledean

Enlightened
:twothumbs
I would love to get one,

What kind of colors are available?
Regards,
BenNY

Morpheus,
I have got black and pewter for now .
I may get a couple of blues next week. It is tough getting colors in mag C size. Wonder why?

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Count me in for a Pewter one with finned body in addition to the grooved head.

Benny

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
Morpheus,
I may get a couple of blues next week. It is tough getting colors in mag C size. Wonder why?

My Home Depot has 2C Mags in Blue and Red; they used to have Pewter as well. I suspect Mag batches the production and only does a run of a color when they need thousands. I suspect they also batch the special packages they make for vendors (like HD's 2D + 2AA).

Ledean

Enlightened
Yea you are right about that .You don"t see them everywhere.
I saw a couple in silver once which I did not see anywhere else . Grabbed it as fast as I could. Never saw them again.
Pm sent.
Ledean

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Home Depot has 2C Mags in Blue and Red; they used to have Pewter as well. I suspect Mag batches the production and only does a run of a color when they need thousands. I suspect they also batch the special packages they make for vendors (like HD's 2D + 2AA).

You sure about a red 2c? Which Home Depot is that?

starburst

Newly Enlightened
I've only been able to find one black 2C cell Mag at local hardware store that's it, and it was priced to high :mecry:Lowes, Walmart, etc. no luck.
Blue would be nice, red is O.K. as well. I'd settle for black if I could find it. C cells for some reason are not popular like the D's are. I wish CPF had a full blown MAG DEALER that stocked all color's and dif. sized light's or could at least get them on demand. I plan on doing at least a couple more C cell mod's for myself and a few for some friend's, but gotta figure out where to get em first.