• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Seoul P4 /Flupic/C Li-ion/ in a shorty Mag C

KLC

Newly Enlightened
The Home Depot where I live has 2C Mags in Purple, Blue, Red, and Black in stock. If anyone is interested I am willing to purchase a specified quanitity and ship them to you. I will have to check on price but if I am not mistaken I believe they are about $15 each including tax (plus shipping). Please either PM or e-mail. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ledean

Enlightened
2C mags are relatively easy to get. Home Depot has them . Ace hardware always carries them and another source is Radio Shack who also used to carry blue before.

KLC I have sent you a PM.

rolltide

Newly Enlightened
My home depot just got in a batch a Pewter 2C's. If you need some I will get them for you.

Roll Tide

starburst

Newly Enlightened
This little powerhouse is steadily working its way to the top as far as my favorites go. The more I play with the Flupic the more I like it! No regret's here with this one. If your into multi level setting's you might wana take a look at this one!!

:wave: Thank's again Ledean. :grin2:

starburst

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
cool light,any chance of getting a green one of these ?
if not I'd like to get a pewter one if possible,thanks.

dede

Newly Enlightened
Ledean has left the planet, nobody has been able to reach him, a lot of hard feelings towards him, I would search the threads to see what is going on

:oops:

Thank you for telling it:)

Latest posts