SHOT Show 2012 Logistics

MrMom

Enlightened
Greta, Roth, MrMom
ad97594b-1f64-814b.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
Had a great time at the Batttery Junction party last ight! Thank you Kris for taking all those pictures :kiss: And thanks to Matt for throwing yet another stellar get-together! :party: I must say that the highlight for me was walking in and the first person I saw was David Allen - the creator of one of the best little tools I've ever owned - the MicroLight. David 'retired' about 5 years ago so we haven't seen him in about that long. It was wonderful to visit with him and I'm so glad he is enjoyiing his retirement... for those who have never had the honor of meeting David, he is a wonderful person and a joy to know. (David is in the balcony picture above in the white shirt to the left of my husband).

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
This party was a great chance to see old friends, meet new ones, play with all kinds of flashlights, and take home some new ones.

Thanks SO much to Matt for hosting it, to Bob for working so hard to put it together, and to all the vendors (including some long-time CPFers) who donated so many cool items for door prizes! The food and drinks were both good and plentiful, the location was great, and did I mention that the folks were all fun? Thanks also to everyone who showed up-- the party wouldn't have been the same without you. To all those who couldn't make it... please come to the next one.

I'll post more pix as I get time and connectivity. If your picture isn't posted by the time I'm done, then that means that I did a lousy job as a photographer, and it came out too blurry to post; I'm sorry. I tried to get a shot of everyone who was willing to hold still for one.

Below is a picture of (most of) the cool stuff I got at the party. I really can't say enough about the generosity of the vendors who contributed so much, just so we could all have some fun.

a6934f08-b52d-101b.jpg