SHOT Show 2012 Logistics

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
No pix from me from the Bellagio Buffet, so here are some more from the Shore Power / BatteryJunction party.

a6934f08-fa81-b6a4.jpg

a6934f08-fa9b-93ae.jpg

a6934f08-fab9-5216.jpg

a6934f08-fadb-8c7a.jpg

a6934f08-fb04-a4ab.jpg

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. I know many of you don't get a chance to go to SHOT Show. I hope these two videos taken during the SHOT Show Media Day and Exhibit can give you an idea of what it was like. These videos were done by Beat Down Boogie (BDB), who are best known for their Modern War Gear Solid (MWGS) series on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy watching Snake and Ghost (from MGWS) at the show. Keep an eye out for Greta and KC (AKA Mr. Greta) in the video.

It was also great meeting some of you at the Bellagio Buffet dinner.

Nano-Oil.com

Newly Enlightened
To follow on to Greta's post about David (and I agree, he is a wonderful person, and it was great to see him again after all this time), here is a better picture of him with me.
a6934f08-b1cf-ff47.jpg

Just in case you're wondering, David is the one on the right side of this picture. :grin:

Hello Cyclops,

Awesome seeing you again,

I do agree with you, and son of gun, how does he do it,
I have know David since the early days of native-white LED coming out in early 1998,
He does not seem to age all that much,
else he is managing to age very gracefully.

it was a heck of a good time spending time with you all.

I went downstairs for a smoke & got kidnapped by the Owner & the principles of the FN from Belgium,
then the American shooting team for FN showed up & of course they won, then it got a little crazier downstairs.

Merci beaucoup Matt, amazing host you are, j'aime ta joie de vivre, c'est contagieux !

What a great choice of Hotel, no gambling, no smoking but yes you can throw flashlights in the swimming pool or hot tub below & win a prize,
most of the younger CPFers over shot & lost at first, until they re calibrated their effort.

Just pure Class, it's all good.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know it's just October but we're already thinking of SHOT already here at the office.

We have lots of work to do getting ready but I'd like to let you all know that we've booked the hotel and we'll be holding our annual party on Wednesday, January 16th 2013. Save the date!

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Sweet! I'll help out with this thread like I usually do, if folks still find that valuable. With the SHOT Show app, I don't know how many folks still use the lists I generate.
According to Mr Mom, folks still use this, so I'll get started collecting vendors tonight. Once the 2013 SS Logistics thread gets started, I'll post what I have. After that, if there are any additions, just PM me with the vendor name (unless you're the vendor, in which case the booth number would be a nice addition).

I have to admit, the SHOT Show app could use some improvements... like taking a subset of your "must-see" vendors and planning the shortest route to see them, or giving you a "check-able" list of your "must-see" vendors (like a grocery list or a to-do list).