Show your AAA lights

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
2051ef555baeb1df927fdf141cfaf032.jpg

HKJ

Flashaholic
What Titanium torch is that (4th one from the left w/ the tail switch)?

It is a custom piece. I believe it is from Steve Ku, but it is some time ago I got it and I my memory is not perfect. As far as I remember he made a couple of runs with some body variations between them.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

My light is a custom from Jeff Hanko, he made it a couple months ago for me

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been wanting to post to this thread since I registered, but didn't have much to show until this year.
I'm sure my collection is a bit pedestrian for CPF... baby steps... baby steps...

07511f02aa95d427d5906c304dc60bfc.jpg

50655844c23a02af2996fb393be56a77.jpg

05deb7158b42b83c6b15adcac0d0357c.jpg

Arc AAA-UV; Fenix E05ss, Gerber Infinity Task Light (Red, AA, oops!), Maratac AAA Rev. 2 Cu; FourSevens Atom A0 with Red LED; Thorfire TS07
And featuring the Troika Spider keychain to keep them all within drawing distance (recommended, but I think a simple large splitring with a bunch of small S-biners is probably more efficient, but not as fun).
Missing: Maratac AAA Rev. 3 Al & Brass (Al stripped, Brass not yet arrived... ); mini Energizer twisty;
Want: Fenix E05ssvn; Prometheus QR Beta Copper; Maratac AAA Rev. 3 Electroplate (possibly modded to green); might have the TS07 modded to blue, or maybe I'll just get a Glo-Toob AAA or a Krill Light in blue); DQG Fairy Brass (or one of their little ones); lf2xt in copper (I saw someone has one!)

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a problem with AAA lights. Almost time for me to take a picture of the expanding family. They're like rabbits....

HKJ

Flashaholic
I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a problem with AAA lights. Almost time for me to take a picture of the expanding family. They're like rabbits....

What do you mean? Problem?
I do not see any problem in having a few some AAA lights.

scout24

Flashaholic
They do take up less room than 123 sized lights... doesn't seem like as many until you start counting... :aaa:

H.J.M.

Newly Enlightened
Nice collection what is the green one, second photo, top row third from the right?
and same pic, second row, 4th from the left, copper colour with clip?

I like knurling. They look like maratac.

H.J.M.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice!
I especially like that brass Peak Eiger.
I just recently bought a stainless steel Ultra X Peak Eiger. Really liking it!
How do you like that brass model? I'm seriously considering buying a brass model too.
Just a few of mine

16415538972_80bf7ce7ab_o.jpg

seb13

Newly Enlightened
I think that brass is a little more classy than stainless, or at least less usual. And it takes a little patina. So i like it!

kooter

Enlightened
Whatever happened to Liteflux ?

Ill post my AAA collection up later, gotta love AAA running 10440s. :grin2:

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Nice collection what is the green one, second photo, top row third from the right?
and same pic, second row, 4th from the left, copper colour with clip?

I like knurling. They look like maratac.

H.J.M.

The first one I think is a Thrunite ti I love that color and the second one if I'm not mistaken is a Maratac. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

JJohn

Enlightened
Here are mine. AAA is my favorite format and these are, I think, the best for my uses. Only the Ti lights here get used by me, but I do use them often. No shelf queens here.

Last edited: