Show your Jetbeams

Flucero28

Enlightened
I suppose I will share my jetbeams, even though I'm a bit late to the party!

Ill leave it to you to figure out which one "doesn't belong"

gepysehu.jpg

a7epe2eg.jpg

hy3utu7e.jpg

zu8egyby.jpg

hugy3y6e.jpg

avery9e9.jpg

Hope you guys like them! Lowest lows are awesome with these. From left to right:

Nichia 219, XPG2 5000K, XPG2 6500K, and the last XPG 3000K high CRI.

Oh and some tritium:

ma7esuve.jpg

Frank

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Frank! That is impressive! Have you gave the XP-E2 a try? That would have some pretty impressive throw. That triple is awesome too. If I manage to get one of these it is definitely going to make a trip to you!

Flucero28

Enlightened
Thank you Ryan! Funny you mention it. I just ordered some high CRI XPE2's so I'm going to tinker with them when they come in. Maybe another triple build to see how they throw compared to these XPG's!

Frank

fyrstormer

Banned
I've been thinking about converting my TC-R2 to a triple-Nichia Hi-CRI setup for a while now. Maybe I'll just send it to you instead. :D

By the way, is the modified one made of titanium, or aluminum with the anodizing removed? I can tell the control ring is from an RRT-0, if nothing else.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
image_zpsd7eaeed6.jpg

PA10, RRT-21, RRT-2, PA40, and M2S.

The M2S was purchased for next to nothing because the driver was intentionally fried (36V ought to do it!). I'm planning a 3A multimode driver and XM-L2 for 1000 lumens or so.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
image_zpsffa3b04e.jpg

Here are the two RRTs. The styling of the two has always bugged me because the RRT-2 has a knurled body but no knurling at all on the head while the RRT-21 has no knurling on the body nor the tail cap, but, has a knurled selector ring. What if we mixed and matched them?

image_zpsaa26862f.jpg

I think it looks better this way. Yes, they both work just fine and there are no battery fitment issues for either light in this configuration.

LeGranDuc

Newly Enlightened
Here are my Jetbeams.
The RRT-0 Raptor and the TCR10.
1s_zpsc4a94f18.jpg~original

2s_zps38e63e9d.jpg~original

3s_zps3761c8e0.jpg~original

4s_zpsbee00b74.jpg~original

5s_zps3f436b11.jpg~original

I did clean the lights before taking the pictures. I have alot of dust in my apartment.