Show your lights with trits!

easilyled

Flashaholic
You must be kidding Daniel. All that light just from trits. Trits alone must have cost you a bomb.
Well done.

Ben, I've caught trit fever relatively recently .... I still have many lights without them.
dlmorgan, compasillo, tain and a few others converted me when I saw their pictures.
I think that dlmorgan's house without any electricity would be a lot brighter than mine with all my ceiling lights on. :D

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ben, I've caught trit fever relatively recently .... I still have many lights without them.
dlmorgan, compasillo, tain and a few others converted me when I saw their pictures.
I think that dlmorgan's house without any electricity would be a lot brighter than mine with all my ceiling lights on. :D
Sorry about that Daniel. It does tend to be pretty contagious though. :devil:

Being the nerd that I am, I can tell you that my current total trit count is 283. :naughty:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my first post-worthy picture that I've taken with my new Nikon D7000. There are a number of firsts with this picture. First D7000 picture, first serious editing with Lightroom, first picture taken in a different location. Because this room was not as dark as my usual location, the trits are not as saturated as I would like. I'm learning a ton though :)

Last edited:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another beautiful, crisp picture Dave. I like the "weathered" appearance of the Cu 26650. :)
Thanks Daniel. Funny you should mention that though - as I was processing the picture, my thoughts were "when I'm done, I need to polish the copper light again". ;)

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Another fantastic photo dlmorgan! Your washer must be sad though...

Here's a great light from Jeff! :thumbsup:

d10ss.jpg

Can you guess what it is? :naughty:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another fantastic photo dlmorgan! Your washer must be sad though...

Here's a great light from Jeff! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliment Hiro. And I suspect you are right about the washer - I'll have to do something nice for it. ;)

That light looks very similar to the third light from the right in my photo! :devil:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump this thread with my new 1x123 pak with 9 trits in the tail courtesy of Mohan, along with the 7 trit Spy button he made. Sorry for the crappy phone photo for now

2uvehu2y.jpg

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Ryan - here is a photo I took before I sent you the tube back

7687342E-33ED-4B71-846B-93EF4C8265D5-2430-000020A56048E7FE_zps108e533d.jpg

Bump this thread with my new 1x123 pak with 9 trits in the tail courtesy of Mohan, along with the 7 trit Spy button he made. Sorry for the crappy phone photo for now

2uvehu2y.jpg

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice picture, Mohan. I really need to get a camera to take better pictures to justify the great trit work you did. BUT....when I think of buying a camera I always think I could get another light instead....

If anyone wants to get LOTS of trits put in their light, message Mohan:twothumbs

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
when I think of buying a camera I always think I could get another light instead....
That was my problem for a LONG time, but I finally forced myself to move camera gear up the priority chain. I've been quite happy with the results! :)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a few trit pictures I took during a Thud family photo shoot earlier today. :)

\

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
Crazy cool lights and sweet trit photography! A+++ flashlight/trit pr0n! Thanks for sharing!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crazy cool lights and sweet trit photography! A+++ flashlight/trit pr0n! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks egrep. With the new camera gear I have and my continually improving skills, I get just as much enjoyment out of photographing the lights, as I do playing with them. :)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Wow, Dave, perhaps your best yet.
Its insane how you're managed to bring out the intense deep blue color of the tritiums in the 26650 Thud's tail.
These are absolutely spectacular pictures.
You'll be putting off everybody else from posting pictures for risk of being shown up by yours. :clap: