Show your Solarforce Part II

domash

Newly Enlightened
Greetings from Russia!

Solarforce_L2T_Plus_CPF.jpg

Last edited:

visigoth

Newly Enlightened
Two steampunk Solarforces, flanking a Balder SE-1. All of them properly cooked (and the Balder sanded as well).

flashlights.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: Solarforce / Surefire legos

visigoth your image is just oversize. when you post an image please remember Rule #3
Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

LV426

Enlightened
Re: Solarforce / Surefire legos

Visigoth, the steam punk L2M/L2T is properly cool! Good job!

Last edited:

tam17

Enlightened
Re: Most compact 18650 L2

Not a shelf queen - might as well be posted in "Show your beat up light" - but a regular EDC, this XM-L L2 with flush bezel ring and S7 switch is the most compact 1x18650/2xCR123A L2 I've seen (and owned) so far: it spans 125mm plus a switch boot :whistle:

106dlyc.jpg

Cheers

pomp92

Newly Enlightened
R: Show your Solarforce Part II

Hi Tam! ;) I have an L2P with S7 switch, like your, but it seems that the switch works so badly! Isn't it?

tam17

Enlightened
Re: R: Show your Solarforce Part II

Hi Tam! ;) I have an L2P with S7 switch, like your, but it seems that the switch works so badly! Isn't it?

My S7 is brand new and works fine so far. However you should adjust it finely if you want your temporary to activate as a breeze, otherwise it's rather hard to press and hold.

Cheers

tam17

Enlightened

chiphead said:
What do you have in the head of that Mini?

Solarforce single-mode LC-XML (T6) dropin.

LV426 said:
Any more info on the bezel ring?

Ah, that's stock crenelated L2 ring after some heavy grinding, screwed in upside down and tightened using 2 fingers and a rubber pad (same goes for removal). Now it's battered after a drop on concrete & pocket carry, take a rewind of this thread and you can see a pic of it in mint condition.

Cheers

JJay03

Newly Enlightened

How do you like the L2N im thinking about getting one and wonder how they compare to surefire.