Show your Sunwayman collection!

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
My V10r's at one point. I've sold several since
WOW! It's the nicest collection of V10R's I've seen since Sunwayman brought this iconic flashlight to the world. The unmodified SWM V10R already has a "round" design and interfaz, in my opinion; even more so when it is made of titanium; but this cast of special actresses is amazing, I had not seen so many and so beautiful together.

Great photo, great collection, if I had any of those I would have a hard time selling them.

I don't even sell my used and worn aluminum V10Rs...

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
Sunwayman released few models of 2 x AA, minimag style; only the R20A and the M/V20A that I remember at the moment. As always, the forward switch and magnetic ring interface is a winner/winner, although in this photo there are some classics with a unique and unrepeatable design such as a mini maglite, Apollo penlight, a nice vortex and even the rare Victorinox.

I thought Vortex was a German brand but it turns out to actually be from the USA, right?

pKIVmdA.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
One thing Sofirn got right was releasing models with side-switches only, but no magnetic tailcaps. Want a magnetic tailcap? Pay just a few dollars extra and they'll send you an extra tailcap, a magnetic one. Absolutely brilliant decision on Sofirn's part that literally no other company does. There have been numerous models I've seriously been interest in, but didn't buy simply because they came with a magnetic tailcap only.

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
I have referred to the magnetic intensity regulation rings, which except in HDS (which I believe has it in the tail) are located in the head of the flashlight, and have nothing to do with the magnets in the tail plug.

Latest posts